A Conversation for Birth sign poll - Astro-logica - H2G2 Astrology Guild.

Cancer

Post 81

Teasswill

I'm another 13th July. (Elder son 21st July)
But I'm afraid I don't believe in astrology. I seem to share traits with most star signs!

Cancer

Post 82

alji's

The Zodiac covers all aspect of life and you have to find out where all the planets are at your time an place of birth to see the full picture.

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard(Member of The Guild of Wizards @ U197895)

Cancer

Post 83

Coniraya

Capricorn was rising when I was born, but I have no idea what that means.

Cancer with Pisces rising

Post 84

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

Hello, I'm an old Cancerian born in July 54, everything everyone has said is SO true: I would just like to add that being Cancerian with Pisces rising makes me very very watery, so please don't anyone upset me (when I finally let you get near me) because I'll either circle you for 5 days and give you a hefty nip with my pincers, or I'll cry smiley - sadface Also, if you become my friend you will find it very difficult to shake me off.... no matter how hard you try smiley - rainbow

Post 85

Coniraya

Another Cancer trait I've noticed is that although we are soppy and sentimental, we hate to blub in front of anyone.

My husband who is a Capricorn will sniff away at tear jerker movies, but I will not, *will not* cry!

Post 86

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

I've never been afraid to show my feelings smiley - smiley

Post 87

Kaz

I've always said, if I'm not in the water, I'm forming my own water!

Post 88

Coniraya

Perhaps I don't sob in soppy films because when I was at school I got teased when I did.

*remembers rainy winter sundays in the common room watching black and white films whilst eating toast and marmite*

Post 89

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

aw...boarding schools smiley - yikes but at least you were allowed to eat toast and marmite in the common room smiley - smiley

Questions about Cancer Men

Post 90

Lightyear

Okay this should be an easy one!
It all sounds very silly, but there is this wonderful man that I like (yes he's a Cancer). We are about to embark on a relationship, and I'm wondering - what do I do/what do I don't do? Apart from be my usual charming self (come on I'm a Libra!) is there anything else I should know - ie; how to keep him happy!

Post 91

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

smiley - biggrin well I'm married to a Libran, and it's been a pretty 'balanced' relationship so far, that is, (between me swimming in both directions and him weighing up the options)! smiley - rainbow

Post 92

alji's

Two words spring to mind, food and home.

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard(Member of The Guild of Wizards @ U197895)smiley - surfer

Post 93

mingum, keeper of words made up by small children

jusst bear in mind that cancerians can sulk almost as long as geminis, and bear grudges a very, very long time, even if they are imaginary. many cancerian men are great romantics, but also can take offense at imagined slights, and you then have to guess what it was you did, because they'll never tell you.

Post 94

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

been there done that read the story seen the film - go and buy yourself some Crysoprase

smiley - rainbow

Post 95

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

oh no! another spelling mistake! CHRYSOPRASE!!!! You'll love it smiley - kiss

Post 96

Lightyear

At the risk of sounding terribly stupid (hopefully its a cultural thing) - what is it??

Post 97

alji's

An apple-green chalcedony used as a gemstone.

smiley - ok

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard(Join The Guild of Wizards @ U197895)smiley - surfer

Post 98

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

Is it chalcedony? To think that I bought a blue one today as well...

smiley - rainbow

Post 99

alji's

tere you go!

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard(Join The Guild of Wizards @ U197895)smiley - surfer

Cancer

Post 100

Ssubnel...took his ball and went home

I am a cancer, which means I hate leaving my house, love to cook and loyal to the end. But I'm also often sullen and withdrawn. But I probably would make a good bisque as well.

Key: Complain about this post