A Conversation for Birth sign poll - Astro-logica - H2G2 Astrology Guild.

Cancer

Post 41

Vip

Well, Cancarians normally have similar traits, if that's what you mean. It seems that we all have a link.


Cancer

Post 42

Snake

yes but does the time and date change little bits of our carcter or is it just interesting to find out the times we was born?


Cancer

Post 43

Researcher 179388

I don't know much about these things, but the different planets have different influences and when I was born the Moon was in Capricorn.

Although I don't know what influnece that has on me, but it must cause a variation compared to where the Moon was when you born and your personality.


Cancer

Post 44

Vip

It does; again I have no idea how, but I think you are also related to specific planets of something, in different parts or Cancer.


Cancer

Post 45

alji's

Snakes Planets and Ascendant (ASC) And Mid Heaven (MC)
20 PIS 06m ......ASC
10 CAN 56m ......SUN
26 CAN 31m ......MOON
26 GEM 22m ......MERCURY
03 LEO 48m ......VENUS
19 GEM 29m ......MARS
02 LIB 19m ......JUPITER
03 LIB 38m ......SATURN
26 SCO 29m ......URANUS
23 SAG 00m ......NEPTUNE
21 LIB 31m ...... PLUTO
26 SAG 04m 28s MC

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


Cancer

Post 46

Snake

what does all that mean i am really confused!


Cancer

Post 47

Vip

Erm.. me too...


Cancer

Post 48

ian the sweeper of skies and dream weaver

I'm one too and I'm emotional dramatic then sensible last of all.must go with the sign.smiley - smiley


Cancer

Post 49

Vip

Welcome! You seem to fit the pattern- us Cancerians, eh!


Cancer

Post 50

Snake

thats us just cant help it oh and does any one find your mood swings change drematically form 1 min to the next??


Cancer

Post 51

Researcher 179388

Oh yes!


Cancer

Post 52

Vip

It's all to easy to do. And I think we are experts at feeling one emotion, hiding it and expressing another.


Cancer

Post 53

Snake

tell me about it i think that i might just be one of the hardest people to read coz my mood will change at the drop of a hat and what other people see is usually not what i feel inside.


Cancer

Post 54

Vip

Aye!


Cancer

Post 55

Snake

its so nice to have some people on the same level as me.
do you find you can get very hypa very easly.


Cancer

Post 56

Vip

If the people around me are then I'm probab;y already there!


Cancer

Post 57

Snake

same here and i tend to have violent moods but only when people are not around.


Cancer

Post 58

Vip

Sometimes I do. But most of the time I don't seem to spend in any particular smotion at all. Don't know why.


Cancer

Post 59

Snake

same here but all my emotions tend to be really exagerated


Cancer

Post 60

Vip

Might be stress. What are you up to? Exams or anything?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more