A Conversation for Birth sign poll - Astro-logica - H2G2 Astrology Guild.

Aries

Post 1

alji's

21 March - 19 April


Aries

Post 2

Tube - the being being back for the time being

So?


Aries

Post 3

alji's

Now there's a typical Aries

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


Aries

Post 4

Tube - the being being back for the time being

smiley - winkeye


Aries

Post 5

a girl called Ben

Oooh oooh, I am quoted on your page. Wow! Fame!

I am an Aries, as you already know, and if you let me have your email addy I will let you know my date of birth. [email protected].

(Do you charge, and can you tell me what kind of man will put up with me?)

a realistic and sceptical thinker called Ben

smiley - winkeye


Aries

Post 6

alji's

Join my group on Yahoo and no I don't charge.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astro-logica/

I'm looking for members!

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


Aries

Post 7

a girl called Ben

Just realised that I put the wrong addy in post 5. Ooops.

I have joined, but under a pseudonym; (I want to limit the number of people who know my d-o-b since it has become a security question with the banks, etc). On the other hand the pseudonym describes Aries to a T, so I think you an identify me pretty easily.

All the best

B


Aries

Post 8

cafram - in the states.

It scares me how very Aries I am smiley - erm

On my way to join the group now...smiley - smiley


Aries

Post 9

alji's

I've aproved them. BTW Ben have you hidden your email address?

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


Aries

Post 10

alji's

I've done your chart Ben, the analysis will take more time and this week I haven't got a lot to spare. One thing that struck me was your Gemini Moon (Moody, restless and talkative. Fond of expressing emotions in a garrulous manner. Highly intelligent, but often unable to control feelings of duplicity. Can be very witty or sarcastic.)

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


Aries

Post 11

a girl called Ben

'but often unable to control feelings of duplicity'?

Not sure about that, but the rest of it is straight down the line. I am sometimes duplicitous, but I can really only think of a couple of examples in the last 4 or 5 years. Ok, three examples... smiley - winkeye Can we settle on 'sometimes unable, etc'?

B


Aries

Post 12

Metal Chicken

Hello
I'm an Aries too - but then you know that from the H2G2 birthday page don't you? Or are you not using that list?
What's this poll for by the way?
smiley - cheers
MC


Aries

Post 13

alji's

I've seen the list but not used it. As to what it's for, it's loosly linked to a thread about astrology. You can see the results so far on the chart.

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


Aries

Post 14

broelan

not many of us around, are there?
well, here's adding another to the list smiley - smiley


Aries

Post 15

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

And heresmiley - smiley


Aries

Post 16

Sylvia, pokémon trainer(with her Oddish)(Minister of emerald green, keeper of green magic)

And here.

smiley - smileysmiley - marssmiley - smiley


Aries

Post 17

DogManStar

I'm an Aries too - and a very typical one. d-o-b = April 14th, for the record.


Aries

Post 18

broelan

just out of curiosity, what year (unless, of course it's none of my business). i've only ever met one other person with my exact birthdate, in '71.


Aries

Post 19

Auralyra

My birthday- 21st of March, 1984. I'm born right on the cusp- only an Aries by 12 minutes!


Aries

Post 20

Crazy Man

19th April 1985, please add me smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post