A Conversation for Birth sign poll - Astro-logica - H2G2 Astrology Guild.

Cancer

Post 61

Snake

work nothing else really

Cancer

Post 62

Vip

Mmm. i don't know. Cancarians are given to emotion, but maybe you just need a little cry. Sometimes I get like that. But maybe I'm misreading what you're saying, of course!

Cancer

Post 63

Snake

no you got i right were good at that but i dont know all i know is it will be gone in a week or so it tends to do that unless i dont let it out one way or another i will just have to wait till i get paid so i can shop it all out.

Cancer

Post 64

Vip

Ah! Retail therapy! Marvellous!

Cancer

Post 65

Snake

i know its a wonderfull thing

Cancer

Post 66

Kaz

My mum won't tell me my time of birth so I can't get a chart done. As for moody, I changed my name for a reason, to give everyone a warning!

Cancer

Post 67

Snake

i still dont get what that chart means well i will talk to you friday as im off home now have fun and b happy smiley - kiss

Cancer

Post 68

Vip

We have to keep this thread alive!

Cancer

Post 69

Coniraya

Did I see someone thinking Cancerians weren't emotional? Can't know many then!

Although we are rather good at hiding our emotions in our shells. But that's lets us get on and deal with crises without falling apart until later.

Cancer

Post 70

Vip

Yeah. You tend to cope and cope until you break down. It isn't a gradual process. The shell just cracks.

Cancer

Post 71

Snake

tell me about it!!

Cancer

Post 72

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Another cancer... yay!

Deeply emotional with lots of "random" moodswings (not just PMS)-- check!
Super sensitive to other's people's needs and feelings with annoying nurturing instinct-- check!

*curls back up inside shell and watches everyone else with big eyes*

Cancer

Post 73

Coniraya

Don't forget the guilt when you feel you should be doing more!

Cancer

Post 74

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

O yeah, that too.

Cancer

Post 75

Vip

I often get told I'm like a mother to people- but that's mainly a compliment!

Cancer

Post 76

Kaz

Although I love nature and being outside with the trees etc. I do get quite nervous about going outside, cause of people, do any other cancerians get like that? I used to be completely agorophobic, but put me outside in a field or wood or beach without other people around and I would be fine!

Cancer

Post 77

Vip

Yeah. But, at the same time, I love people, and I have an innate trust of everyone I meet. I don't like being in a large, impersonal crowd. That's scary.

Cancer

Post 78

Snake

i know that feeling aswell

Cancer

Post 79

mingum, keeper of words made up by small children

is it a cancerian trait to put up with people's general crappiness, and put up and put up until one day you snap and hate that person FOR EVER!!!!!

or, erm, is that just me....

Cancer

Post 80

Snake

oh definatly

Key: Complain about this post