A Conversation for United Friends of H2G2space

No Subject

Post 21

Removed on request

I'm fed up of revising

Post 22

TeaKay

Nope, maths smiley - smiley I've also done, in the last week or so, Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Mechanics, Astrophysics 2A and 2B, Atoms and Quanta, and I did Linear Statistical Models this morning.

TKsmiley - pirate

No Subject

Post 23

Removed on request

I'm fed up of revising

Post 24

saint she - fly or die - angel, spy, assassin

wow, your taking the edxact same subjects im gonna take!

I'm fed up of revising

Post 25

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

Please tell me that Temporal made those things up. They sound to scary to really exist.

Yes, the ex*m is on Tuesday.

I'm fed up of revising

Post 26

TeaKay

Nope, they really DO exist, but you should only come across them if you choose to carry on mathematics to degree level. Why anybody would want to is beyond me! And my exam just went rather badly.

TKsmiley - pirate

I'm fed up of revising

Post 27

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

I don't think I'd be allowed to continue it to degree level. smiley - hugs for the ex*m, I'm sure you did better than you think.

I'm fed up of revising

Post 28

TeaKay

Nah, everyone else thought it was terrible as well. Hopefully they'll be moderated.

I don't think I should have been allowed to carry it on to degree level.

TKsmiley - pirate

I'm fed up of revising

Post 29

Well I definately won't! Had GCSE today, and that was mean.

I'm fed up of revising

Post 30

TeaKay

On the revision/ exams subject- I started an entry on it all. It's no where near ready for PR yet, but if anyone has some good ideas and wants to collaborate, let me know.

TKsmiley - pirate

I'm fed up of revising

Post 31

Revision/exams? What do you want to know?

I'm fed up of revising

Post 32

TeaKay

Dunno- look at my entry, and if you have anything to add, post it here. If I like it and decide to put it in, I'll put you down in the researchers box.

TKsmiley - pirate

I'm fed up of revising

Post 33

Can I have a link?

I've finished all my exams, and the maths went brilliantly!! I'm so happysmiley - biggrin

I'm fed up of revising

Post 34

TeaKay

It's at A1056610

Well done smiley - smiley

TKsmiley - pirate

I'm fed up of revising

Post 35

TurnipQueen, I am the Queen of Turnips, gettit?

Hey, had the graphics exam from hell today. It was baaad. Got my last exam, GCSE History, tomorrow (Yippie) I had the Jamie Oliver exam too! Fancy giving us a history exam on Friday 13, that is just evil. And it's on the Wiemar Republic (whatever that is) and USA. Only 1 exam left, just keep repeating it! Oh this is my 1st post *yey*. Sorry.

I'm fed up of revising

Post 36

TeaKay

Good luck smiley - smiley

TKsmiley - pirate

I'm fed up of revising

Post 37

You'll do fine!

There's something hopelessly funny about a JO, who by his own admission isn't academic, being in an ex*m!

I'll go check that link TKsmiley - biggrin

I'm fed up of revising

Post 38

TeaKay

Cool, if you have the time, feel free to look at and comment on any of my other entries :D

Hope everyone's exams went well

TKsmiley - pirate

No Subject

Post 39

Removed on request

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more