A Conversation for Gyre And Gimble / Come and Contribute

An idea?!?!

Post 1

Mark James

Alright, I got one for you, just off the top of my head. How's about I write for you some pieces where I examine a single word and it's implications, sort of an alternative, intrapersonal dictionary of sorts. I admit, that definition is shady at best, so here is an example of what I mean:
A1021924 Desperation.
It's rough, but let me know what you think.
Eternal thanks and praises,
Mark James

An idea?!?!

Post 2

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

A little work on the spelling and I think it's fine.

A kind of "Everyman's Dictionary", huh?

An idea?!?!

Post 3

Mark James

Everymans... sure, i suppose that is apt.

An idea?!?!

Post 4

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

I'm going to be using the earlier entry about the Fiat Spider in this week's issue of <./>AggGag</.>/CAC. smiley - cheers

I'll let tonsil continue to discuss the 'everyman dictionary' idea with you. It sounds like a good idea for a regular feature.
But I must confess I found the entry on 'desparation' a little 'unsettling' myself. Perhaps it is the current fog of war and chaos that permeates my every thought but I couldn't read it without constantly thinking about those desparate circumstances and wondering just where you were coming from.

smiley - peacedove
~jwf~

An IDEA.

Post 5

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

You need a girlfriend.smiley - run

An IDEA.

Post 6

The CAC CONTINUUM - The ongoing adventures of the Committee for Alien Content (a division of AggGag)

Need is such an ugly concept.
It implies desparation.
Now, if I were desparate enough...

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~

An IDEA.

Post 7

Mark James

hey, if we're going to get into war... then I have entirely seperate pieces to write, but I thought we were avoiding that.

An IDEA.

Post 8

The CAC CONTINUUM - The ongoing adventures of the Committee for Alien Content (a division of AggGag)

Sorry Mark. You're right.

Hey tonsil, smiley - flan !

peace
~jwf~

An IDEA.

Post 9

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

smiley - borg

Key: Complain about this post