A Conversation for Talking Point: What do You Dream About?

Memoery Dreams

Post 1

CMaster

Most of my dreams recently involve me doing all the things I've been planning to do but haven't done yet, and when I wake up I think I've done them, until I encounterr evidence to the contrary. Sadly, these are never the excitiing or thrilling things you wish you would do.

Memoery Dreams

Post 2

badtz_maru007

I do that all the time, and I hate it. The alarm goes off in the morning, and I turn it off and fall back asleep...but I dream that I'm getting ready for school. Beh!

Memoery Dreams

Post 3

Ingisim - Domestic Goddess

Hate that!

If I have somewhere really important to go in the morning, and I'm worrying about it when I go to bed, I dream about it all night, that it's all gone wrong or that I've got up really late and will never make it in time.

Then I wake up, realise I've been dreaming, and fall back into a really deep, stress-free sleep which will probably end up making me late in reality.

smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more