A Conversation for VIPER: A Free-Roam RPG

The Training Room

Post 81

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Marshal Walks in.*
[Marshal] Ryu, Recrash... Damn! Is that... Woah! Who killed Incubus!?

The Training Room

Post 82

recrash

"This little slip right here," he says, indicating the sleeping bundle. "Apparently we have a defector. Run over to Pestilence's office, coudlja, and get the paperwork done. I'm thinking of adopting her."

"And Ryu, if you could activate you dragon-thing and burn this corpse to component particles, I wouldn't mind. Villains like him keep coming back otherwise."

The Training Room

Post 83

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Marshal lifts up the body.*
[Marshal] I'll take it to the morgue, Fester'll want to do an autopsy.
*Walks out with the body.*

The Training Room

Post 84

RYU

" hey come back , the dude deserves to burn "
< runs out after Marshal >

The Training Room

Post 85

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Kid. Fester's in charge, and I'm his second. We autopsy first, then you burn him.

The Training Room

Post 86

RYU

" fine "
< sulks off in the other direction >

The Training Room

Post 87

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Okay, Fester's done with him. You can do what you like with what's left...

The Training Room

Post 88

RYU

" yes !!!! " the sky terns black , RYU 's eyes go into the back of his head and AGNI epears , with one blast the body disintergrates and nothing is left . The human figure of RYU reaperes . " That was fun "

The Training Room

Post 89

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Ouch. Remind me not to annoy you...

The Training Room

Post 90

RYU

" dont worry about it , he deserved to burn "

The Training Room

Post 91

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Listen, Fester's got a new mission coming up, so get down to the Armoury and arm yourself.

The Training Room

Post 92

RYU

O.K.

The Training Room

Post 93

recrash

The room is quiet, empty once more. A servo-droid enters and cleans up the blood and scorch marks, recovers the shell casings, and patches the bullet holes. After it leaves, the air and sand grow still again.

The Training Room

Post 94

Hamish the Dingo (Keeper Of Bert The Semi-Stunned Albatross, Evil Scheming Plans And Childish Rude Noises)

*Grishnak enters the room*
"RIGHT DEN - Target practise!!!"

The Training Room

Post 95

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Maverick runs in from the Armoury.*
[Maverick] Grish my maan, er Ork! Where've you been bud? We've gone to retake the VIPER home; the Shrineworld! (A880940) Get down there if you can, Marshal needs everyone he can get out there...

The Training Room

Post 96

Hamish the Dingo (Keeper Of Bert The Semi-Stunned Albatross, Evil Scheming Plans And Childish Rude Noises)

Grishnak: "I...have...been, in.....thebar!!!"

The Training Room

Post 97

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Maverick] Yeah, just stepped out of the can and BOOM! Somethin' smacks my head an' lights out!

The Training Room

Post 98

*before he could finish the conversation, Grish had stumbled out into the hangar with his boyz and made off with as much fungus beer as they could...*

The Training Room

Post 99

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Maverick] ... I'll just go back in the Armoury...
*Leaves.*

Key: Complain about this post