A Conversation for "The Orchard" - the h2g2 Mac Users' Group!

Join Here!

Post 281

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - ok

Join Here!

Post 282

brislib

Count me in-- I am on an iMac 0S 9.2

The name is brislib --

Researcher206015

Will be back to look around very soon

Join Here!

Post 283

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

You're in! smiley - ok

Removed

Post 284

Charityplayer

This post has been removed.

Join Here!

Post 285

Er, was that a request to join? smiley - erm

Join Here!

Post 286

Charityplayer

That is Wot it Woz

Charityplayer

Join Here!

Post 287

Done. smiley - ok

Join Here!

Post 288

Charityplayer

Thank you,

AS GROUCHO MARX WOOD SAY

Removed

Post 289

Charityplayer

This post has been removed.

Join Here!

Post 290

Charityplayer

Well Dun
smiley - dragon

Join Here!

Post 291

I saw the original posting, and there wasn't anything offensive in it, so I can only guess you posted copies of it on multiple threads and fell foul of the anti-SPAMming rules... smiley - erm

Could I suggest that if you want to start a conversation you head over to A797682 and start one there; I'm in the unfortunate position of having to watch this thread for new signups, so I can't unsubscribe from it... smiley - tongueout

Join Here!

Post 292

Charityplayer

ROGER
Try this No Spam RedNosePlotlink in your Teabreak,
Just for a Larf
[Unsuitable link removed by Moderator]
smiley - dragon

Join Here!

Post 293

il viaggiatore

I'm a full convert by now. Sign me up. U153746

Join Here!

Post 294

Consider yourself officially converted. smiley - biggrin

Join Here!

Post 295

Johnny

Own both Mac and PC, but my passion is OS X!!!.

As a musician, animator, artist, video editor, MIDI composer, etc., etc.,, I love the Mac. Have owned 5 since switching from PC in early 90s. My current Mac is a Dual 1gig machine running Jaguar, Apache, MySQL, PHP, etc.

The coolest thing I've done with my Mac so far is render Lightwave 3D and an After Effects animation at the same time, while browsing the web with only a little slowdown. Awesome! But I'm definitely looking forward to the 970s coming from IBM.

I've been a Unix fan for years (mostly SGI Irix), and was blown away when Jobs first announced future Macs would be based on Unix. Woohoo!!!

Add me to your list, please!
Johnny
http://homepage.mac.com/johnselvia/

Join Here!

Post 296

Added. smiley - ok

Join Here!

Post 297

darakat - Now with pockets!

Well It was obvious that a MacFan's page had to be somewhere... I have been mac-oreinted all my life, only touched other "PC's" when I had no choice but to. I am now running OSX on a iMac 600. Anyway I am 200300.

Join Here!

Post 298

Done. smiley - ok

Cool user number, btw... smiley - cool

Join Here!

Post 299

darakat - Now with pockets!

Well you havd a serriously funky pun... "Orchard"...

Join Here!

Post 300

Lost Socks Insanity

Hello, Just bought a eMac and while it still causing confusion because I use PC at work, and the Mac at home! But it is definity a world better than Windows! My number is 195268.

Chip

Key: Complain about this post

Join Here!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more