This is the Message Centre for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

More trouble every day

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Well, I am back in the WR's bad graces. She is working me as hard as she can as often as she can.
We had a week to clean up the store so that a higher up could come and inspect it to see if our manager is eligible for a franchise.
The WR was running around neglecting regular duties while taking a fine-toothed comb to areas of the store that even the most diligent white glove freak wouldn't notice.

I got to do some of the cleaning and a lot of the neglected regular duties.

The WR was also very upset yesterday because our new employee, a young man of 22 or so, was fired. She had known him since he was 8 and was instrumental in getting him hired.
Since this young man had been my replacement on the night shift on the days when I was off and other things had to be done, I now am back in the position of being the primary night wonk.

And the joy continues...

a couple of our regular part timers have been goofing off and either refusing to come in to cover each other or to even show up when scheduled. Pfui. Which means more times that I have to work.

The manager has been getting her butt eaten by the district management for too much over time. Guess what? I am getting alot this week. And there's nothing to be done for it.

Meanwhile, on the personal front...
I have no life.
Just a noisy dog, a whiny cat and a cold house...

I had to call the City water people again last week because the uphill neighbor's sewage was visiting my back yard again through my clean out... Nice smell.

More trouble every day

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - titsmiley - yuk
"Well, I am busy with the sewage myself so I get part of the drift.

Can not complain about the workload (jet) as I have only just started working here. "

More trouble every day

Post 3

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

'I had to call the City water people again last week because the uphill neighbor's sewage was visiting my back yard again through my clean out... Nice smell.' smiley - yuk Euch! Sympathies, Tonsil.

'Well, I am back in the WR's bad graces.' Was it something you said?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

More trouble every day

Post 4

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

It was more of a joke.
If she's mad at me, she verbally abuses me and frowns.
If she's happy with me, she verbally abuses me and smiles.

Yet, somewhere in the depths of all that meanness is someone that I love... for reasons that I can hardly explain.

We've spent a lot of time together over the last two days.
I don't understand what it means, but I'm not going to scrutinize it too hard.

Sometimes, you'll take anything you can get.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more