A Conversation for h2g2 Smiley Ideas List

we want a marijuana smiley!

Post 101

egon

have another look...

Post 102

Pandora...Born Again Tart

smiley - ermAm I to be lloking at The Everton (or whatever) Fan club?
smiley - tongueoutThat was there last time I was...*runs to Egon...grabs his shirt...*What does it mean?!?? smiley - erm

Post 103

egon

No, right at the top there's a tiny little smiley...

*(and Evrton are the football club I support)

Post 104

Galen

heh,,

i was wondering about you too...

Post 105

...*takes Egon over to the couch and has him lay down...takes out her note pad...pen behind her ear...*
Now, how long have you been seeing little smiie faces, and are they always at the top?smiley - geek

Post 106

stomproar

Aren't there some kinds of medicinal marijuana programs in the UK?

All these poor people are asking for here is a little bit of cannabis for their debilitatiing seizures smiley - sadface

Post 107

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

In the States Missori *pronouced Misery*smiley - smiley If you get caught with an oz you will get more time than someone that molested 4 children and killed a person in one day. I plan to unsubcribe after this post you never know who Sammy *Uncle Sam* has watching. He don't like me as it is.

Post 108

My nephew just had a sort of 'pace-maker' implanted into his shoulder to stop his seizures!! He's 35 & has had them since he had (unnecessary) brain surgery when he was six. smiley - sigh Since these latest ones seemed to be brought on by stress & he's not capable of retaining info. i.e., relaxation techniques...I thought a bit-o-herb was just the ticket for him. But that idea was REALLY looked down upon.
smiley - ermYou can cut a kid's head open ...remove a bit of fatty tissue that was meant to be there...cause terrible pain and stress throughout this wonderful young man's lifetime...but...Oooo don't you DARE suggest sumthin' as off the wall as an herbal remedy! Shocking! smiley - doh
Since it's indiginus to smiley - earthGod must have wanted it to be used. Or, maybe God just wanted man to make really cool rope that everyone would giggle about<?>
smiley - zen ===smiley - star~ ~~
smiley - mistletoe...your imagination will jussss have ta' do as ,pigs will be flying in RL before such a smiley ever hits these pages...smiley - diva

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more