This is the Message Centre for Evangeline

9 November 2011 It's beginning to feel like Fall

Post 1

Evangeline

I drove home at 4:30 with the sun behind me and the moon ahead. Something about the moon and sun equally high in the sky at the same time feels really strange to me. By the end of the 30 minute commute, the moon was up and it was getting darker.

A cold front is moving through. The forecast for tonight is 'Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.'. It will warm up a bit this weekend with highs expected in the 70s.

To make the season complete it needs some fall house cleaning, a bonfire to clean the back yard, LSU going to the championships, and some cookie baking (still too hot).

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

It was a perfect Indian Summer day here in Boston. It was a little warm in the late morning, but cooled off a bit in the afternoon. I went around in short sleeves.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Evangeline

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more