This is the Message Centre for Evangeline

2 November 2011

Post 1

Evangeline

I arrived early for work, today. The restaurant supply delivery driver was even earlier. He had already brought the delivery into the bakery. The bakers checked it. I paid him and he was gone in about three minutes. The store manager was early too, yay.

To make the day seem even longer, we got to see the computer tech, for something like the fifth or sixth time in two weeks. Hopefully, that's the last time for quite a while. They try the remote access thing because 'it's quicker'. Yeah, but it never actually solves the problem and they then come over anyway after charging phone support, travel time and labor time. smiley - grr

Then, I set about clearing my desk of invoices, bills, notes, receipts, lists and other bits. Stuff had piled up because of the other impaired computer which has now been replaced. I expect to reach simulated woodgrain, tomorrow morning.

Traffic was light which meant I got home early ish. It's kind of fun sneaking up on the unsuspecting pets. Today, they were mostly snoozing. Except for the one on sentry duty in the kitchen.

2 November 2011

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

How many cats do you have now?

2 November 2011

Post 3

Evangeline

smiley - blackcat Xena who after 14 years is still not convinced she is a cat and I'm not convinced she doesn't teleport and five others.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Evangeline

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more