This is the Message Centre for Evangeline

New Look

Post 1

Evangeline

How do you feel about the re design of h2g2?

New Look

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

It seems pretty nice, soothing to the eye. It slows me down, though, when I try to keep up with my concersations.

New Look

Post 3

Evangeline

I had some complications logging in. Then, couldn't find anything.

I prefer goo because the whiter than white pages (anywhere), including alabaster are hard for me to read for long periods. Black background causes almost immediate eye strain, so Brunel is out too.

The dolphins are nice, though.

New Look

Post 4

I thought goo had a darker background than Brunel. No?

New Look

Post 5

Evangeline

Goo is a royal blue background. Brunel is big chunks of black with thin yellow writing on a white page with bright, almost neon border.

New Look

Post 6

Evangeline

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F78947?thread=8032829&post=105804088#p105804088 Maybe it's a contrast issue. But,this makes me squint.

New Look

Post 7

It looks the same as my alabaster background. Was that the point you were making?

New Look

Post 8

Evangeline

Yes. I can't read either of those for very long.

New Look

Post 9

Sorry. I find it easier to read than white lettering on a dark background. Not that that's saying much, given the state of my eyes....

New Look

Post 10

Evangeline

I have astigmatism.

It was a very cold 25F this morning. And, I'm not sure just how much it's warmed up since. Judging by this office, not much. smiley - brr

New Look

Post 11

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

You would have been warmer had you been in Boston!

(Sorry about the smiley - laugh, I don't get to say the above very often... Right now it has cooled down a lot and gotten severely icy, so you're probably warmer than me now.

New Look

Post 12

Evangeline

Currently, 33F and expecting 24F tonight. No precipitation, yet. They don't sell clothes for this kind of weather, here. smiley - sadface

A friend in NC posted today about wearing flip flops and shorts because it was 70F.

Key: Complain about this post