A Conversation for Rex The Runt

Rex The Runt

Post 1

Gutzilla

Hi, Fred Smith. It is true that Rex The Runt is the greatest show ever, my favourite episode being the one where they inadvertently robbed a bank. So funny.

Rex The Runt

Post 2

Chris Tonks

Finally! Some people who like Rex the Runt! smiley - biggrin

I've been spouting vince nonsense at college evr since I saw the first episode of the second series on TV a few weeks ago, and found a site where you can watch all of series one! smiley - smiley

"Cha-ching! Money-money-money, Bob!"
"Vince!"
"Megaphone!"
"Lecetricity!"
"The horror..."
"Plasticine."

smiley - winkeye

Rex The Runt

Post 3

Chris Tonks

Oh, silly me! I don't know how I forgot...

"Tuesday!"

smiley - silly

Rex The Runt

Post 4

Gutzilla

On this subject, a list of Vince sayings! Score!

Jam!
Spaghetti!
Soup!
Brown!
Chemical chance!
Tuesday!
Trousers!
Kill!
Revenge!

"Maybe we should eat Vince's breakfast?"
No! Give me!

Rex The Runt

Post 5

Fred Smith

Cool! Rex the Runt is my favourate TV show, I've never been able to find any sites about it however. My favourate Vince quote from series two is 'Revenge!'

Rex The Runt

Post 6

Chris Tonks

That's the first insane thing I ever heard him say. It was the first episode of series two, wasn't it? smiley - smiley

"Brown!"

I'll put a link to a couple of RtR sites on my Links Page. (URL coming up shortly.)

Rex The Runt

Post 7

Chris Tonks

Sorry, Gutzilla, missed your posts there. smiley - winkeye

"Chemical chance" is my all time favourite quote from him! smiley - laugh

Don't you love the way they echo his voice when he says something momentous like that? smiley - smiley

Rex The Runt

Post 8

Chris Tonks

Oh *...he says, posting again...* it was:

"Don't give Vince all his at once, in case any of us are feeling peckish later."
"Right, good thinking Wend."
"No! Give me!"

I'm guessing you both saw the one the week before last, when he drank the truth serum and found himself on the set. smiley - biggrin

Rex The Runt

Post 9

Chris Tonks

Here's my Links Page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A527438

You'll find two links to Rex the Runt sites in the Conversational Links section. smiley - smiley

Rex The Runt

Post 10

Fred Smith

I saw that one, it was definatly a great episode, my favourate one was the one where Docter Dog took Rex's ear.

I'll add your links to this site if you don't mind, thanks

Rex The Runt

Post 11

Chris Tonks

No problems. smiley - smiley

I love that episode. All those endless Vinces! Quoting the shipping forecasts and signing Pavarotti! smiley - laugh

Plus, in a previous episode: 'When you plant your brassicas, you may cover them in mulch.'

Rex The Runt

Post 12

Gutzilla

I know Fred Smith will have seen it, but Prof. C. Tonks, have you seen the episode from series one where Wallace (of Wallace & Gromit fame) comes to wash the gangs' windows as they are about to leave? THAT was brilliant. It went something along the lines of:

Wendy: "Oh no. The window cleaner's here, and I think he's a burglar, and he'll see us go out, then he'll burgle us!"
Bob: "I'll sort it out."
Rex: "Please say you won't use the gun, Bad Bob..."
Bob: "Trust me."

Bob then proceeds to open the window that Wallace is at, knocking him off his ladder.

"Don't even think about it!"

Classic stuff.

Rex The Runt

Post 13

Gutzilla

Oh, P.S. Thanks for the links - nice one.

Rex The Runt

Post 14

Chris Tonks

Yeah, I love that scene! smiley - biggrin
And just before that, after Rex's news bulletin-type thingy, Vince repeats 'Skint!' in such a great voice. And then 'burglear' as opposed to burgler. smiley - winkeye

I've just seen one with that Jimmy Saveloy sausage guy in. Vince drinks these voices in bottles...

Sean Connery : 'The name's Bond. Vince Bond.'
Ringo Starr: 'It's just like Butlins. Thomas had a headache.'

smiley - laugh

Rex The Runt

Post 15

Gutzilla

I didn't see that! Sounds great though. Man, I love Rex The Runt. What about when they crash on easter Island in the "Hecilopter". Heh heh.

Rex The Runt

Post 16

Chris Tonks

"Oh well, we'll love you and leave you. Loads to do back at basecamp. Giving the caravan a wax."

Next day they fly off in the thing, carrying a screaming Rex with 'em! smiley - laugh

Rex The Runt

Post 17

Zucchini

"Don't"
"Naughty"
"Clenches"
smiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Rex The Runt

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more