A Conversation for Old Announcements: January - September 2011

This thread has been closed

28 August 2005: Server Downtime, 06:00 - 09:00 BST

Post 41

Mu Beta

Bet Jimster's hamster page doesn't look so funny now...

B

Post 42

logicus tracticus philosophicus

smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints
smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints

Post 43

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Are you at the Towers now Jim?

Post 44

Jim Lynn

No chance. I'm at home eating Pizza.

Post 45

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Pizza for Sunday dinner!!! smiley - yikes

Post 46

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I do hope the pizza is on expenses smiley - winkeye

Post 47

zendevil

Have some smiley - cake for afters Jimster...& asmiley - ale while you're at it.

i'm sure Elton will cope with all this; though maybe wise to employ an official BBC smiley - doctor if the poor ham(p)sters keep getting disturbed so often?

Do you think this might help?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.novalek.com/oprmd3b.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.novalek.com/oprmd3.htm&h=233&w=171&sz=27&tbnid=FBuG6HfY-MoJ:&tbnh=104&tbnw=76&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522sick%2Bhamsters%2522%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

zdt

Post 48

MoFoLo

Stressed related!!

Problem solved!!

Post 49

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - laugh

Do we have back up Ham(p)sters just incase they all go sick at once

Post 50

Sanji

Hapsters coming out of vending machines.

now that would be cool

>>>Joe_42>>>

Post 51

Pandora...Born Again Tart

smiley - ermMo, I could have sworn I posted my free advice was worth every penny.
smiley - 2centssmiley - huhsmiley - shrug
~~~~
Websalior, I'd like to congratulate you on your extraordinary taste in my opions!smiley - biggrin
Thank you for your support during my major health, head spin.smiley - kiss
'Specially re: AR1. I am now able to walk, take stairs & drive! A few more years & I'll even be a bit oldersmiley - ok
~~~~~
Clive, a "stand by server"? I'd love a slice of pineapple pizza & a rootbeer!smiley - bigeyes
~~~~~
Mo, you'd best get to the alley of hope ASAP...*kicks Mo on the shin...*smiley - star
See there? I call that 'Thump Therapy' smiley - angel
~~~~~~
Peet!smiley - headhurtsBadgers have feelings ya' know.smiley - sadface& even if you didn't know! Are they really "revolting" to you? Do you recall how old you might have been the first time you found them revotling<?>smiley - geek
~~~~~~~
Jim, I do believe you just proved that *everything* that lasts longer is not always a good thing. Again: smiley - applause
~~~~~~~
B'Elana, re: your remark about something good from w*rking ... I totally agree!
smiley - bigeyesLike if you date the supervisor...lots of perks...smiley - whistle
~~~~~~~
Mo, hold me! I'm scared! Your monkey died ... & a big ole' smiley - spider met the very same fate in my sitting room! smiley - yikes
~~~~~~~
Hey, *I* ordered pizza from the server...Mr. Lynn<?> are you having your way with my pizza? smiley - drool
smiley - puff Oh well, you need to keep up your strenght. smiley - cheers
~~~~~~~~
T&Y, smiley - rofl
~~~~~~~~
smiley - zenI'd much prefer seeing vending machines coming out of the Ham(p)sters. smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye
~~~~~~~~
Now, before I start a new thread...KEEP UP THE GOOD W*RK...smiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post