This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Intersection of RL and h2g2

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I've learned that it can be dangerous, in some circles, to state something would be a smiley - cool idea--one is liable to be volunteered to carry out one's ideasmiley - laugh Not, I admit, that I argued very hard, though mostly because I knew that the person that agreed that it was a great idea, and suggested I carry it out, is very busy. So that is how I found myself hunting down people to interview for smiley - thepost It kind of grew bigger than I thought... I have my own archive now, though! A87791656

The best h2g2/RL intersections are meets, of course. This Sodit, PaperKid, Notepad (who doesn't have an account, so wouldn't count towards meet numberssmiley - silly), and I are going to drive down halfway and meet Pastey, Alabaster, Happy Nerd, and Mr. Nerdsmiley - biggrin

Post 2

Santragenius V

smiley - biggrin

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - wow

That sounds like a really smiley - cool idea, Amy! smiley - ok

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - wow

Am smiley - envy and must get on arranging my Cleethorpes meet-upsmiley - run

Post 5

Hypatia

Meeting up with h2g2 friends is indeed special. Have a fab time.

Post 6

Yes,we expect to hear all the details! <tongueout?

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Somewhat like my Pennsylvania Duck Meet writeup? Y'know, long, detailed, footnote-filled, and months latesmiley - laugh Heck, if I weren't pretty sure that the age limit was still in place, I'd have PaperKid write it up--she's a better story teller than I amsmiley - ok I did make sure to get batteries for her camera, though.

I'm going to be making my famous smiley - pumpkin fudge to share--and for Pastey to deliver to Lil and Witty. That reminds me--I need to make sure I've got everything for that...

I already warned the teacher I work with/for that I'll be distracted tomorrowsmiley - winkeye I just wish Tom was going to be able to go--he works graveyard shift, and with the fact that it's about a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive to where we're meeting, and that we're not leaving here until PaperKid gets out of school at 3, we'd have to be too focussed on the time to have as much fun, since Tom'd need to be back in time to get ready for w*rk. While it *will* be a school night, the girls sleep well in the car, and transfer into bed fairly easily.

Post 8

You would get to the meeting place around 5:00, which in Boston would be 8:00, which was less than two hours ago. Therefore, I can'texpect any kind of report before tomorrow....

Anyway, I hope you have a good time, Amy. smiley - smiley

Post 9

Especially since we're not meeting until tomorrowsmiley - winkeye

Sodit, Wimpy, Wibble, Thing, Poets, Doobry, Dontbry. Today is Dontbrysmiley - smiley

Post 10

That'snot what it says on my calendar. Anyway, today is Monday -- don't look at me like that, I didn't tell the calendar to call it that. smiley - erm

Post 11

We had a good time, even if the weather report was wrong and we ended up in a play area in a mall instead of a beachsmiley - laugh

And Notepad has declared Mommy's internet friends to be "beaufiful"*smiley - loveblush

*Not a typo. That's what she saidsmiley - winkeye

Post 12

From the mouths of babes! smiley - magic

Post 13

Hypatia

Glad you all had fun. smiley - biggrin

Post 14

It's great to have you back, Hypatia. How are things going for you?

Key: Complain about this post