This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

"Go book"

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

The above phrase evidently translates out to, "Mommy, I have something I'm pretty certain you don't want me to have, because of how you reacted when you saw me with it when you looked out of your book, so please return to your book so I can continue to play with this thingsmiley - ta"

In other news, still no real access (though I did take time to catch up with some friends' blogs the other night, I haven't had anywhere near the time needed to think of looking at backlog).

So "Go book" everyone, while I finish getting ready for school to start a week from tomorrow, and contemplate sneaking Tom's keys to a place I can get online for free and pulling an all-nighter...

"Go book"

Post 2

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

* looks for that book ... *

See ya around as and when you find time and connectivity, m'dear. smiley - smiley

"Go book"

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Hi, Amy.

Would Tom be willing to let you use the keys if he knew what you were about? smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more