This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Baby pics

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I finally got them online! http://picasaweb.google.com/amy.pawloski/BabyPics#

They're from 3 different sources--our camera, Tom's phone (better than our camera, sadly), and scanned in photos that the nurses took with the hospital camera (the real photos look much better--evidently our scanner's not a good one). Some pics may be confusing--my baby shower was held in my hospital room! I'll try to make the next smiley - thepost deadline, to get them in contextsmiley - winkeye

Baby pics

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Just have to say:

Aaww!

smiley - towel

Baby pics

Post 3

Hypatia

She is soooooooooo sweet. smiley - hug

Baby pics

Post 4

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - biggrin Cute!

Baby pics

Post 5

Willem

Wonderful Amy!

Baby pics

Post 6

What adorable kids you have, Amy!smiley - biggrin

Baby pics

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - ta all!

Feel free to nag me about getting my article done, btw--I do think it'd be smiley - cool to have Notepad's Grand Arrival in the anniversary edition! So far, I'm up to the point of trying things to start laborsmiley - winkeye (for those that have been around long enough to know--yes, I've got my usual style of lots of footnote asides that are generally more amusing than the actual body going onsmiley - laugh for those that don't, I *do* have a drop-down list of my past smiley - thepost articles on my PSsmiley - winkeye)

Baby pics

Post 8

And it's up-- A50479536

Baby pics

Post 9

AlsoRan80

Thursday 20th april, 2009 18,30 G.M.T.
Very dear Amy, Tom. faith and Grace,

What a wonderful series of pictures. I loved every single one of them, and was so happy to see tom at last.

No wonder your two daughters are so lovely. they have very handsome parents.

what a pity you do not live closer to us. What a wonderful comuntiy you live in. I cannot imagine any hospital that I have been in that would allow a baby shower to be held in the patients bedroom. They are very modern and up to date.

Well, my dear friends, thank you so much for giving me and certainly a lot of others, so much pleasure with this wonderful gift.

bless you, and take care of yourselves.

with much affection

Christiane and K.
AlsoRan80

Baby pics

Post 10

Ottox

*feels free to nag about getting the article done, even though it's already up* smiley - silly

Baby pics

Post 11

Why does that not surprise me?smiley - laugh

smiley - hug

Gotcha this timesmiley - winkeye

Baby pics

Post 12

Ottox

No you didn't. smiley - tongueout

Baby pics

Post 13

Got caught by the 15 minute delay again, huh?

Key: Complain about this post