A Conversation for The Pantheon

Request for god-hood...

Post 321

Lady Ice, Black Herald of the order of the Silver Staff

::sits in her silver throne still, but decides this is as good a time as any to make an attack on Apollo herself, stands and coming up behind him puts her hand on his shoulder and mutters a few words, hoping there the right ones

*A~ if they are the right words he is ::silenced, his voice now gone untill she decides to give it back::

*B~ if not then he is ::turned a becoming shade of pink::
smiley - planet

Request for god-hood...

Post 322

Apollo

smiley - huh
smiley - puff
smiley - yikes
smiley - puffsmiley - puff
smiley - headhurts
smiley - puffsmiley - puffsmiley - puff
smiley - cross
smiley - puffsmiley - puffsmiley - puffsmiley - puffsmiley - puffsmiley - puff
smiley - steam

Request for god-hood...

Post 323

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*pinches apollo again*

Request for god-hood...

Post 324

Lady Ice, Black Herald of the order of the Silver Staff

::smiles:: I thought those words were right, ::watches Apollo's attempts to speak:: sorry dear, only i can grant you your voice back and well i think a silent Apollo shoudl do us all some good, well maybe not you, but the rest of us will enjoy it smiley - planet

Request for god-hood...

Post 325

Vip

*A small voice cames through the door, followed by a body not wanting to butt in but really wanting to ask...*

May I ask to become a Goddess? Maybe I would be able to cool things down a little ...

VIP

Request for god-hood...

Post 326

Apollo

smiley - wowsmiley - biggrin
smiley - puff
smiley - doh
smiley - puffsmiley - puff
smiley - grr

Request for god-hood...

Post 327

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I think he said yessmiley - smiley

Request for god-hood...

Post 328

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

While I love the silence as much as the next goddess, I think it may be a good idea to make an exception.... allowing Apollo to respond to those requesting to be a god or goddess...but he'll still be silent otherwise smiley - smiley

Request for god-hood...

Post 329

Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

A good idea.

Vahl said- Arten - what one hates in ones enemy is oft what is ones greatest flaw

I hate nothing. I correct what I believe to be harmful. And I steal Apollo's hair.

Request for god-hood...

Post 330

Apollo

smiley - puffsmiley - biggrin
In that case, welcome to the Pantheon VIP smiley - magic... now you just need a cool godly title smiley - winkeye

Request for god-hood...

Post 331

Vip

Wonderful! Thankyou! Now, a godly title... Hmm... this could be the difficult thing... I'm already a keeper of Clarinets, all things musical and Laura's coffee... Any suggtestions? My vicar calls me Neferotiti (however you spell it)... no laughing... how about that??

VIP

Request for god-hood...

Post 332

Sammy -Goddess, CHOPPER, Bobo secretary, Dentonite, beach bum-

If a mortal priest has ordained you so then that's as good a name as any...

Mind if I just call you Neffy? smiley - smiley

Request for god-hood...

Post 333

Vip

No worries... now, I really need to find out how to spell my full name. But thankyou! I feel complete...

Request for god-hood...

Post 334

Vip

"Aphrodite (Venus) was the goddess of love and beauty. "

Found it. Affy? I was reasonably close...

VIP

Request for god-hood...

Post 335

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

smiley - erm

Request for god-hood...

Post 336

what's the erm for?

Request for god-hood...

Post 337

Vip

I've probably just confused everybody... i'm good at that...

Request for god-hood...

Post 338

Apollo

Don't worry VIP, Shroom is always confused smiley - devil

But uh... when you find out how to spell Nephrotiti smiley - erm... let me know, and it shall be added smiley - smiley Also, I should be updating the shrine page very soon, so you will have your own shrine too smiley - magic

Request for god-hood...

Post 339

Vahliare Sawyn

*Decides is time to prove goddessness and so .............

* Quietly sits on the floor and from out of nowhere produces a board.*

On the board appear small marble figures, which very closely resemble a number of the h2g2 gods. The figures arrange themselves on the board, five a side facing each other. To the side of the board is hovering another figure that seems to know better than to mix in these battles. As the figures stand on the board five rectangles appear and one can see that each of the figures is in a small house. The first two figures walk out of their houses onto the field between them and prepare to do battle. Along the board two more figures walk onto a field. A blinding flash appears on the first field and one of the figures has darkened considerably, the other figure is still glowing a little. The battle continues with many a different weapon being used, including a variety of apparel and different flavoured pies.

On the other field many little animals seem to be appearing into the battle. One such animal is adopted by a figure standing to the side. Suddenly there is an enormous roar as one of the stray pies crosses the boundaries and smacks an unsuspecting figure in the face. The little animals flee in every direction and the rest of the figures move onto the fields. There is no longer any order and all the figures start battling in one huge scrum. A cloud of dust surfaces and from under the cloud erupts an ensemble of different objects.
....Thunderbolts,
.....tennis balls,
........purple paint,
..........ex-girlfriends
............kittens
.............fire balls
..............mud
...............bits of stone
................bananas
..................gigantic monkeys
....................asteroid belts
......................togas and loin cloths
........................and pink lacy underwear
all fly out of the dust and land around the board. The figure hovering to the side rises a little higher to avoid being hit by these missiles while quietly laughing. The figures seem to have taken on a life of their own as they start manifesting and trying to shape change

*Pouts and tears start forming. *
Not fair.!.
*With a wide sweep scatters all the figures around the room. *
Once off the board the figures turn to dust and disappear. The board no longer being used also returns from whence it came.

*Smiles thinking of the next battle to be played out. *

Request for god-hood...

Post 340

Vip

That was fairly impressive. I don't want to join in though!!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more