A Conversation for Zork - the Computer Game

Passin' Through

Post 1

Afgncaap5

*AA5's ship pops in out of hyperspace, in "orbit" around a flat planet that seems to be supported in a purple void by a gigantic three-legged creature (not to mention what appears to be another three-legged creature standing on top of this one). Without waiting for another ship to pop out of hyperspace, AA5 enters the coordinates of F77504?thread=437230 into his computer and warps again, in the hopes of evading his pursuers*

Passin' Through

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

smiley - huh

Passin' Through

Post 3

Burford Solo

*An invisible ship pops out of hyperspace, trailing string and breadcrumbs. It's the Millenium Teapot, cloaked in its tea cosy of invisibility. It's being flown by a cookie named Oreo.*

Oreo: Well, I wonder where we...

*This last sentence is cut off as the ship automatically warps away again in pursuit of the ship that just left. It leaves behind a length of string and a short trail of breadcrumbs.*

Passin' Through

Post 4

smiley - huh

Passin' Through

Post 5

The Corrupt One

Oh, don't mind them. They're just roleplayers. And Affy's a Zork fan, of sorts, so he likes to drag storylines through here. Cheers. smiley - cheers

Passin' Through

Post 6

Afgncaap5

What can I say? I love this entry. Best one I ever wrote for the Guide.smiley - cheers

Passin' Through

Post 7

Sorry. I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes. smiley - blush

Damn fine job, too, Afgncaap5! smiley - cheers

JTG

Passin' Through

Post 8

Afgncaap5

No problem. We get this reaction at pretty much every article we pass through.

And besides, you had the tough job of editting it. You had to change so many of those footnotes into parenthetical comments, which couldn't've been easy work. Don't think I've ever complimented you on that before.smiley - cool

Passin' Through

Post 9

You're too kind. smiley - blush

Passin' Through

Post 10

Uncle Ghengis

I'm going to follow the breadcrumbs...

Passin' Through

Post 11

Afgncaap5

Good luck when you get to Castle Odyssey, then.smiley - smiley

Passin' Through

Post 12

Saints 76

Very strange indeed. If you follow the greater lesser invisiablity beast to hes or hir lair you will find that is it is closer to the furthest away place than you thought possible. The walls are all painted in the best Sky Blue pink you have ever seen, Tartan paint comes out of the taps in the kitchroom. The pale purple grass on the lawn contrasts well with the blue roses, and black tulips growing in the beds. Meanwhile power is supplied to the lair from the concept of water running uphill, which will keep the lights burning for a 100 years by one megga drip of water going up by the merest fraction of an inclined plane for half a zoundeker.

smiley - bubbly

Passin' Through

Post 13

Afgncaap5

Yes, but is the Snark a Boojum?

Passin' Through

Post 14

Saints 76

No, um yes, um, could be. On the other hand it is not likely this side of the other side of the left handed side of the right side of the reverse portion of the front.

Key: Complain about this post