A Conversation for H2G2 SAS

Membership

Post 1561

Quille the cynic...TC

Join me Up.
JOIN ME UP!! Towels are needed. How can we celebrate Douglas Adams and not even have towel smileys when there are anything from bats to ale? Vote for the TOWEL!
smiley - elf

Membership

Post 1562

ZaphaAnndroyd(SATS)(Non-hostile friendly,hug,love,peace,Alien lifeform)

I agree with you wholeheartedly! Indeed how can there be anything connected with Douglas that has no towel? smiley - sadface Welcome to our group.smiley - smiley
ZaphaAnndroydsmiley - lovesmiley - ufosmiley - catsmiley - moonsmiley - starsmiley - planetsmiley - rocket

Membership

Post 1563

Quille the cynic...TC

Great! Thanks... smiley - winkeye ~Be kind to towels and they will be kind back~

Membership

Post 1564

ZaphaAnndroyd(SATS)(Non-hostile friendly,hug,love,peace,Alien lifeform)

Very truesmiley - smiley Respec 2 da towels 4 evah! smiley - biggrinsmiley - alesmiley - cakesmiley - cheers Ooops! got a bit carried away with respecting my humble friend the towel. smiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley
ZaphaAnndroydsmiley - lovesmiley - rocketsmiley - catsmiley - ufosmiley - planetsmiley - moonsmiley - star

Membership

Post 1565

Quille the cynic...TC

smiley - grovel to the towels. smiley - musicalnote Oh towels how wonderful are thee..smiley - winkeye
smiley - elf

Membership

Post 1566

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

Captain Venom, SHSS Proprietor, Feline Warrior.

smiley - towel forever!

yeah...

Post 1567

Andrew 3.0 Pro

Join me Up
Yeh, um, just join me up.

Membership

Post 1568

Johanna the Psychotic Bananna - - I'm back!!! I missed you, H2G2

Join me Up (type a Message here!)

Membership

Post 1569

Dood Mann

Join me Up I would definetly like to join SATS cuz i think a towel smiley is an awesome idea.

Membership

Post 1570

Clearly

Join me Up! The absence of a towel smiley is a definate oversight by the makers of h2g2... I'll gladly join the campaign. smiley - smiley

Membership

Post 1571

Frosty The Snowman

Join me Up

It is a terrible shame to leave towels out of the smileys. What self respecting hitchhiker travels without a towel? I am afraid that I am new and need some time to think up a towel song, and have yet to live through any good/funny towel anecdotes. The towels is usually used to clean up after my good stories. I will start working on each immediately.

Frosty The Snowman
smiley - snowman

Membership

Post 1572

Sylvia, pokémon trainer(with her Oddish)(Minister of emerald green, keeper of green magic)

Join me Up! This has gone on far too long, and as I said back in the original forum:

Something Definitely Needs To Be Done.

So I'm going to Do Something...I'll join the SATS!

smiley - smileysmiley - towelsmiley - smiley

Membership

Post 1573

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

Euan - 196968.

I need a smiley - towel. Why won't they give us one (unless that's the plan, to give us something to moan about.

smiley - biggrin

Membership

Post 1574

Johanna the Psychotic Bananna - - I'm back!!! I missed you, H2G2

Join me Up argh!!!!!!!!!! how can there be a hitchhikers without a towel smiley!! my god! it is central to the main essence of the books that there must be a towel!!!!!!!! argh!
smiley - towel
@>--->---

Membership

Post 1575

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

I thought I already signed up but I'm not on the list... I guess I'm just not wanted. I'll go away, curl up in a corner and hang myself now... smiley - sadface sob sob smiley - sadface (j/k but I do want to join)

Membership

Post 1576

hobbit

Just FED UP !!!!!!!!!!! after being a researcher ALL week I couldn't find a TOWEL smiley??????????

Membership

Post 1577

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

after nearly 1600 posts on this page alone complaining about no towel smilies, you'd think they'd get the point eh? But nooooooooo!

Membership

Post 1578

hobbit

BETTER be here by week two, or else I'll just boycott all smilies. thatsit ( & commas & full stops & & & ..........................

BOYCOTTTTTTTT of smilies

Post 1579

hobbit

ULTIMATUM UnlessWEhaveatowelsmilieposthasteimaytakeunspecifiedboycottingactions

BOYCOTTTTTTTT of smilies

Post 1580

Tube - the being being back for the time being

The quest is over, the Towel smiley is there! smiley - smiley

A805420

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more