A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

Just signed up.

Post 1

vonnny

Hi!

I just signed up. I thought it'd be good to talk to people who have actually read the books, seeing as nobody I know has. They all think I'm odd.

Anyhoo, is it very active on here?

Just signed up.

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit read the books
"Hi there and welcome to HooToo smiley - biggrin

It is summer time, most people concider sitting and typing on a key board not the best way to spend their time smiley - weird. Well that is an explanation why it is rather quiet in here smiley - smiley.

We are all concidered a little odd, though not every Researcher has read the books, listened to the radio episodes or even seen the movie smiley - yikes. Most of us have however smiley - dontpanic.

An ACE will leave you an introduction to the site on your Personal Space Message Center smiley - ok "

Just signed up.

Post 3

Aximili

Hi vonnny. I've left you a message on your PS to help you find your way around. Enjoy your time heresmiley - smiley

I've read all five of the books and most people think I'm weird, but that has nothing to do with itsmiley - winkeye

For the record, my favourite is 'Resteraunt At The End Of The Universe'

Just signed up.

Post 4

Andy

welcome to h2g2 smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

smiley - ermi love a good book I'm reading angels flight my favorites are wine of angels.. the da vinci code ..first to land (1900 china rise of the boxers a war book) and white gold about slave trade and William Wilberforce who campaigned against it i like a varied range in books

Just signed up.

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

How active the site is depends where you are subscribed to and how involved in the community and/or the central project The Edited Guide you become. You can generate your own activity by getting know the folk here. There is also a massive backlog here of tens of thousands of old conversations that can be revived at any time spread across numerous forums, societies and guide entries and there are ongoing conversations tens of thousands of posts long that have been active for years for which reading of the backlog is entirely optional but which can be joined by anyone who cares to get stuck in.

Just signed up.

Post 6

vonnny

:] I've read the first four, and I've read the Radio Scripts for Mostly Harmless..the new radio scripts. ..I bought a book of them for $10AU. ..I'm such a nerd. XD

My favourite so far is The Restaurant at the End of the Universe as well. Life, the Universe and Everything is good too, but I like it best when the whole gang are together. :]

Just signed up.

Post 7

buzard16

whoooo i read the books a few months ago nobody shares my enthusiasm for the great *GODS VOICE* DUG ADDAMS *DA DA DA* anyway i was wondering what was all of ur favs of the hitch hiker series
P.S. how do u save on the flash game(im new)

Just signed up.

Post 8

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit not a gamer
"Use the word SAVE, the site will ask you for a name. You can only save personal settings when you check the 'remember me' for this site smiley - magic.

(Probably you only have to be logged in and use the same browser for the Guide and the Radio 4? Game.) "

Key: Complain about this post