A Conversation for Big Bandwagon - The Lounge

Farewell Party

Post 41

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

smiley - hug for Cafram

Good to see you Caf. I was totally amazed I won. You had gone through with 0% all along. You done real good girl!

Morning Granny. smiley - smiley It is 11.00pm here so it is really strange saying good morning. I'll pass on the breakfast and settle for smiley - ale.

Farewell Party

Post 42

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

smiley - ale for breakfast? Why not!

We seem to have passed our Saturday deadline to vacate the premises. What's BB going to do? Kick us out? Maybe lock us in again!

smiley - run

Farewell Party

Post 43

cafram - in the states.

nooooooooooooo!!

I mean...I'd love to be isolated again...smiley - yuk

Farewell Party

Post 44

Post Team

Hmmmm smiley - smiley

I think the food and drink have run out now people... so this probably isn't a good place to party! smiley - smiley

Farewell Party

Post 45

cafram - in the states.

:-/ ok then...we can move it to my space if you want... http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F15987?thread=134580&post=1218960#p1218960

Farewell Party

Post 46

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

Thanks for the party BB. There's another party at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F26140?thread=133469&latest=1

Farewell Party

Post 47

cafram - in the states.

argh! Simulpost! smiley - yuk

Does this mean we can have simul-parties??

Farewell Party

Post 48

shazzPRME

Hehehe smiley - laugh
So which one is it to be then? smiley - erm

shazz smiley - magic

Farewell Party

Post 49

Awwh...let's go to Cafram's party. I love to attend all the parties.smiley - winkeye

Gathers up a few remaining smiley - ale and smiley - bubbly and staggers off to Caf's place.

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post