A Conversation for Big Bandwagon - The Lounge

ho-hum

Post 1

cafram - in the states.

*runs around in circles*

Oh dear...too mnay jellybeans - sugar overload!!

So...what's everyone up to? I think Infinity's here at the mo...aren't you? Are we going to get this task done, or not bother? I'm happy either way...

So what's going on irl for everyone? I've just started back at uni (oh joy), still working 5:30-9am every morning...nothing much new in my life...what about you? Anyone? Am I the youngest here now that sea and aka have left? I know sea's 17...how old is aka?


ho-hum

Post 2

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

I'm here Caf, having a bit of naughty fun while hoping Rama arrives someone can help with the scheduling for the task. d'E and I have ordered our groceries so far and d'E has prepared part of his fish course. Would you like to go ahead with the soup or the dessert course?

Don't know aka's age, maybe if he sees this he will post his age in the surrounds.


ho-hum

Post 3

Rama - now floating around the world on Her Majesty's Finest

Hiya Caf and Inf,

I've posted in the discussion a recipe for a soup start, Leek and Potato, quite taditionally British. So all we need now is a recipe for a pudding. THen we can post the ingredients, set up the schedule for when everything has to be done by and then cook the bu**ers.

Nice w'kend? The weather here has been fantastic so all I've done is sit around in the warmth and read and drink and eat and stuff.

Cool,

Speak to ya soon


ho-hum

Post 4

cafram - in the states.

Excellent, I'll deal with the pudding then...a nice Pav should do the trick *grin*


ho-hum

Post 5

Researcher 178815

Shh! I Know the answer to life the universe and everything is 42, and so the answer to everything is thereby 42, but I'm way off 42 years old.. see my old page http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U177402 bye! HAVE FUN GETTING VOTED OUT! smiley - laugh


ho-hum

Post 6

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Hey! I'm trying to summon departed voices in the seance thread, not here! And I haven't really started yet, so cool your jets!
smiley - dog


ho-hum

Post 7

Researcher 178815

well.. I'll go there then.. but anybody wondering what my age actually is might want to find it here so 15 anyway... Surprised?

smiley - yikes?


Key: Complain about this post