A Conversation for Big Bandwagon - The Lounge

The Seance

Post 41

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

Hi smiley - ghost. Have you thought about signing on as a researcher? You could do a wonderful entry on yourself and other smiley - ghosts. Being a scout I would be sure to recommend it, if it adhered to all the rules of course.

Also, being a smiley - ghost you may able to post without fear of moderation. smiley - smiley

The Seance

Post 42

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

The task is no task?

If you're not careful BB, I'll start an exorcism.
smiley - cross

The Seance

Post 43

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

BB had me going too d'E. But it seems like we are getting a task tomorrow. BB has updated the surrounds.

The Seance

Post 44

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Will it be the final task? That sounds a bit ominous.

The Seance

Post 45

Voting starts Tuesday and ends Wednesday and 'There shall be only ONE'. The final task? Yes!

I kinda hope Shazz will do this again soon. I have really enjoyed it.

The Seance

Post 46

soeasilyamused, or sea

[scary deep voice with lots of reverb] THE FINAL TASK!!!!!!

[normal sea voice] yep, that does sound ominous. smiley - smiley

The Seance

Post 47

With BB's wild imagination, I can only expect the almost impossible.

The Seance

Post 48

"there shall be only ONE" sounds like we'll all be running around with swords, cutting off each others heads.

Uh-oh.
smiley - dog

The Seance

Post 49

smiley - yikes I never thought of that. Are you a BB mind reader?

The Seance

Post 50

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - bigeyes now THAT sounds ominous.

The Seance

Post 51

smiley - yawn Got to go smiley - zzz.

Hope Cafram arrives soon to keep you company d'E. But at least you have the smiley - ghosts in the meantime.

Night d'E, see you in the morning. smiley - hug

Night smiley - ghosts. smiley - hugsmiley - hug (Ooh, that was chilly)

The Seance

Post 52

soeasilyamused, or sea

*giggles* night, infinity. sleep well. we'll try to keep the chain rattling and moaning to a minimum... smiley - winkeye

The Seance

Post 53

Good morning, did I miss anything?

Thanks to the smiley - ghosts for not disturbing with their chains. smiley - smiley

The Seance

Post 54

cafram - in the states.

I'm here, honest I am! Sorry - RL got in the way a bit on the weekend...*far* to much alcohol than is good for one of such a mild disposition as I am smiley - winkeye

The Seance

Post 55

*talks softly out of respect for Cafram's head*

Hello Caf smiley - hug here have a smiley - coffee and tell me all about your weekend. What you remember of course. smiley - winkeye

The Seance

Post 56

cafram - in the states.

My head's fine now smiley - winkeye, and 'twas fine yesterday too, although I was extremely tired! I'm one of those lucky people who doesn't get hangovers....although that could have something to do with the fact that I drink 2 litres of water before I got to bed when I've been drinking...hmmm...

I remember that I had fun...but apart from that, well...uh...I guess it was a good night!

The Seance

Post 57

Sounds to me like Aussies play as hard as South Africans. No wonder we love playing sport against you guys . smiley - biggrin

The Seance

Post 58

cafram - in the states.

Argh! Not a mention of that so-called sport!! smiley - yuk

The Seance

Post 59

smiley - biggrin

Sport? Who said sport? I was just talking about big men chasing and fighting over a ball.

I wonder what time we will get our task. S'pose when BB decides to talk to us again.

The Seance

Post 60

cafram - in the states.

I wonder what we did to upset her...uh...it? BB??

*sniffle*

Come back!!

I can never understand people who voluntarily go and watch that 'thing'...a little red ball just doesn't do it for me, I'm sorry!

Key: Complain about this post

The Seance

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more