This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

An update.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

So my exams have been and gone, and I can now reveal that I have in fact managed to do well enough to progress to Second year of Uni! smiley - biggrin

some other positive stuff has happened recently, some of you may already know that I am now the proud owner of a bicycle. I also own a helmet and a hi-vis vest, so even though I can't see the cars, they can still see me smiley - silly. I have already cycled the 3miles of Tay Bridge several times on it.

I am also currently volunteering in a British Red Cross Shop and am hoping to complete their certificate in retail skills and a first aid training course soon. It's really good practical hands on experience in shop work, so hopefully one day I might get a paid job.

S and I have now been together for over 8 months! this is pretty awesome and we hope to celebrate it with a fun day in Glasgow soon.

There is some less happy stuff going on at the moment too though, The doctors have finally admitted defeat on the topic of medication for my migraines, they have suggested acupuncture and other alternative treatments. My consultation for these is not until September though.

S and his family are experiencing some interesting times at the moment, until very recently we were hearing about them from afar, but recent events have meant that we are again staying with his parents for a few days. I am here more for comforting S if needs be than anything else.

Clearing out old houses is never fun, especially when it smells of old cigarette smoke and ash. Still it needs done and I am doing my best to lend hands when they are needed.

minismiley - mouse

An update.

Post 2

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - somersault for the progress. Well done, you!

Clearing out old houses is indeed not very fun (I think I've got the t-shirt, somewhere) Odd, though, you may find some hidden gems. I still have the swan from Lorna's (Aaron's mum). Keir took a liking to it many years ago - you should have seen the look on A's sister's* face when I took it out of the box that was labelled for the charity shop! I wish we'd had the fortitude to say to say 'Stop' Lorna had loads of teapots (ornamental), loads of Kim and Co clothes (many with the labels still attached). They all went to a local charity shop. They'd *all* have fetched more in a 'better area' quite frankly and surely we.

*oh, and you're still not getting the rosary beads smiley - bleepface

An update.

Post 3

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Concrats!

smiley - hug

minismiley - mouse
smiley - biggrin
GT

An update.

Post 4

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

MCM, we appear to have lost contact recently, but well done you!!!

Hope it all works out, on every level!

smiley - hug

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

An update.

Post 5

myk

smiley - biggrinI'm Happy MiniGood to hear from yousmiley - goodluckwith the next years studying-and all elsesmiley - ok.

An update.

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Well done, minismiley - mouse

smiley - bubblysmiley - hug

An update.

Post 7

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - biggrin

smiley - towel

An update.

Post 8