This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

A moan (and an apology)

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Yes i am going to moan about migraines again, mostly because I actually woke up with one today smiley - headhurts owww. I do realise I have been moaning about my aforementioned smiley - monstersmiley - headhurts rather a lot recently, and that is what the apology is about. I know there are many others worse off than me out in the world and even here on hootoo. and to all of you who suffer in silence with things i say a very big smiley - sorry I truly dont mean to moan so much. Thant is why I am making a semi-resolution to try and keep a little more quiet about being in pain. I shall try my best to keep my moanings to my journal. To the denizens of the various threads I inhabit here if i don't post for a day or two, its probably because I am hiding in the datk away from the light and noise of the world.

minismiley - mouse

A moan (and an apology)

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

moan away love smiley - oksmiley - smoochbut please don't wait the doc', make an appointment A.S.A.P

A moan (and an apology)

Post 3

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

to be honest i hadn't heard you say a word about migrines.
What's the use of freinds if you can't tell them your troubles, and they can't try and help?
smiley - cheers
Minismiley - cheesesmiley - mouse

A moan (and an apology)

Post 4

to be honest i hadn't heard you say a word about migrines.
What's the use of freinds if you can't tell them your troubles, and they can't try and help?
smiley - cheers
Minismiley - cheesesmiley - mouse
KOTF

A moan (and an apology)

Post 5

Bother not again!

A moan (and an apology)

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyedon't worry KOTF, I do it regular as well

A moan (and an apology)

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - mouse If you don't mind the ramblings of a smiley - weirdo but have you tried Lavender Oil?

You can either inhale the vapour, like you do with eucalyptus oil when you have a cold or dilute it and rub it on your forehead.

If you want to go one step further into the smiley - weird you could try an Amethyst crystal too. Place it on your forhead and imagine it removing the pain

Poor Mini!

Post 8

Superfrenchie

Being a regular host to those kind of smiley - headhurts, i've got a spare antismiley - headhurtssmiley - canofworms. Do you want it?
This is the way it works: you eat it, and it's so disgusting that you forget about you migraine.
smiley - cool, isn't it?

More seriously, you can moan as much as you want, that's what we're here for!
smiley - cuddle

Poor Mini!

Post 9

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Do not worry about troubling your hootoo pals when you have a migraine!!!

That is what we are here for, to share your troubles!

Moan on, minismiley - mouse!

smiley - hugsmiley - kiss
smiley - wizard
'g'

Poor Mini!

Post 10

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Unless, of course, the light from the computer makes your smiley - headhurts worse...

Poor Mini!

Post 11

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Mini - if we get fed up - we can skip a post.

If not, we can offer a smiley - hug a <smiley - mousesmiley - tea> and a smiley - cupcake

If you can't have a moan with us lot, who *can* you. We all have bad days, and while there are those around who have bigger problems, there are those of us who have much smaller ones. I hate having a headache, so heaven knows what a migraine would be like - I'm fortunate to have never suffered. Having them on a frequent basis must be dreadful - The Missus used to get them, and sympathises.

Moan as much as you like - we're here for you! smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

Poor Mini!

Post 12

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

I used to suffer the smiley - headhurts a well mini. I discoveed the causes. One was an anagram of (vomit) a you pointed out. The other that gives me REAL smiley - headhurts is sweet wine. Don't ask me why: I havn't a clue!!

smiley - smiley
smiley - wizard
'g'

Poor Mini!

Post 13

Just popping back in to say thankyou to everyone who has given smiley - hugs, smiley - tea and sympathy. It is appreciated. I am feeling much better today.

minismiley - mouse

Poor Mini!

Post 14

reading what GT put about blackcurrant juice, there might be a possibility that it's one of the additives they put in dilute drinks - E numbers etc ???

Poor Mini!

Post 15

I havent had any dilute juice yesterday or today (mostly because I ran out) smiley - headhurts still here.

minismiley - mouse

Poor Mini!

Post 16

it could still be in your system though mouse, it might sound daft, but check when you see doc again and ask if any of the additives can cause the migraines

Poor Mini!

Post 17

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Mini, a woman I used to work with, her son was allergic to E Numbers, his symptoms were similar to yours

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more