This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Sunshine, migraines and birthday shenanigans.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

The weather in Dundee has been VERY warm of late, too warm if you ask me. I don't do warm weather well, I burn faster than toast does and the bright sunshine seems to be giving me more migraines smiley - wah. Hopefully the smiley - doctor will change the medication that is supposed to make it harder for me to get migraines when I see her in a few weeks. I am mightily sick of having to hide indoors all the time, I would like to be outside enjoying the sunshine (with sensible clothes and sunscreen of course) with everybody else.

Anyway yes birthday you say, well yeah my 21st, Saturday to be precise, Don't ask me what I'm doing by way of a celebration as plans are still in the smiley - erm planning phase, It looks as if I will be in Glasgow on Friday of this week and likely Saturday too. Anyone who might be up for some partying and who doesn't mind hanging out with a mishmash of my friends from home, church, college and uni can let me know here and i might give you my email.

Yes i know its 1.30 in the morning, i seem to have come over all nocturnal again, I blame the kitten, who I believe is returning to her rightful home later today.

minismiley - mouse

Post 2

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

If you are doing a party in 'Glesgae' have a pub crawl down Suchehall Street and Blaishwood Square..............

Specially recommended by Billy Connolly!!!!!

smiley - laughsmiley - cheerssmiley - oksmiley - magicsmiley - run

smiley - wizard
'g'

Post 3

AlsoRan80

Very dear minichessmouse,

I am so sorry that you suffer from migraines. I did when I was young and they are hateful, dreadful and completely de-energising - if there is such a word.

I actually started Yoga exercises for it - and for a few other problems. Also try and avoid stress (!) and also if possible see if the onset is associated with any type of food.

I thought you were spending your 21st burfday with your parents.? did something go awry?

with much affection and please take care of your dear self.

Christiane
AR81

Tuesday 2nd June 8.04

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughmy 21st was while I was at college in Mansfield, 2 mile outside of the town - no hangoversmiley - biggrin

Post 5

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Mini - not sure what internet access I'm going to have over the next few days, so albeit a bit early -

smiley - discosmiley - giftsmiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - discosmiley - rosesmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - discosmiley - cakesmiley - disco

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceHave a brilliant birthday!

I hope it all goes to plan, and you have a great time!

smiley - discosmiley - giftsmiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - discosmiley - rosesmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - discosmiley - cakesmiley - disco

Post 6

Superfrenchie

smiley - lurk Same as Hoggy.
smiley - hug

smiley - bubbly (straight from producers, all chilled and stuff!! )

smiley - biggrin

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Mouse, if you ain't here for a day or two aftersmiley - winkeyemake sure you have plenty of paracetamols handysmiley - biggrin

Post 8

Mouse, I find co-codamols better for migraine. They contain codeine as well as paracetomol...

smiley - smiley
smiley - wizard
'g'

Post 9

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I already have cocodemol for my migraines, It is the soluble kind and therefore very much smiley - yuk

minismiley - mouse

Post 10

smiley - okminismiley - mouse

smiley - smiley
smiley - wizard
'g'

Post 11

the only recognised way to stop hangovers - don't sober upsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 12

Hair of the dog, Prof???

smiley - laughsmiley - cheerssmiley - stiffdrink
smiley - wizard
'g'

Post 13

that's aftersmiley - laughbest not to stop in the first placesmiley - biggrin

Post 14

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Best way to stop hangovers - don't wear such tight trousers!

(think about it...)

Post 15

smiley - ok

smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

smiley - wizard
'g'

Key: Complain about this post