A Conversation for Marillion - the Band: post 1988

Named people

Post 1

eliot the cat

How many people in the H2G2 community are named in the Araknophobia booklet? I am and am very pleased to have been.

Named people

Post 2

Chigley

Err - well I was - but I was the bloke wot wrote this article! I was in the booklet as "Jon Lean" on however - Can't find an Elliott the Cat though - guessing you didn't use your online name either!!!

It would be great to hear from others in the booklet though! (Or even people not in the booklet!! smiley - winkeye )

Chig.

Named people

Post 3

Pu Dendal-Shrubbery

My preorder messed up so I missed out on Anoraknophobia(damndamndamn). I got my mugshot on marillion.com though.

Named people

Post 4

twosheds

I too was a chosen one..Tim Newnham. I preordered Anorak' and Fishs'
Fellini Days. Both Superb!

Named people

Post 5

TheMightyBlues

Ordered it straight away. To be honest, I would have ordered it even without the carrot of getting my name in the package. They're one of those bands that I'm quite happy to go the extra mile for (in fact last year I did a 15000mile round trip to see them play in Barcelona) and I'm not the only one. People came from a far as Japan and Australia to see them at this years convention!

Named people

Post 6

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

I'm in there somewhere!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more