A Conversation for CAMELOT (A place of enchantment and participation)

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 21

Woman with a stick (called Stick) [Muse of Rich people}

Looks up from hacking through the undergrowth to see the caravan

smiley - run woman leaps onto rolling cabin smiley - puff

Am I glad to see you Lumberjack smiley - biggrin I'm sure I heard howling smiley - fullmoon or maybe it was a smiley - ghost or a smiley - vampire or a smiley - monstersmiley - yikes ...I think I need a smiley - stiffdrink

Oh look a handy inn - I wonder why there's garlic hung around all the windows...still let's go and have a smiley - stiffdrink

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Hmmmm:
Garlic, maybe its because they have discovered the amazing culanoary delights of French cooking? smiley - alienfrown maybe its because they heard of the medical advantages of eating garlic? smiley - alienfrown maybe they are short of flower? smiley - aliensmile I've been drunk now for almost an entire week smiley - smiley my mates wedding tomorrow smiley - yikes
WOOOOOOOO!
*pulls on teh reins and haults the hourse called Bob,
*climbs down from (majic?) caravan? smiley - smiley Shall we go get a drink smiley - smiley

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 23

*wonders how strong that liqure really was smiley - winkeye

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 24

*wonders how strong that liqure really was smiley - winkeye

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 25

Err hello I know I've been away for ages but I have been looking for the grail- -honest - It's just that I've been looking in places with no computer.

So where Have I been?

Well- up hills, down dales, across mighty oceans, in small cupboards, though deep dark woods, trekking across endless deserts, to the tops of the highest mountains, to the bottom of the deepest seas. I've met wise women, holy men, oracles, sages, hermits, kings, queens, peasants, vampires, werewolves, giants, dwarves, ghosts, the bloke in the pub down the road, talking beasts.

Have I found the grail? Yes - it was in the cupboard under the stairs at home...

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 26

Err hello I know I've been away for ages but I have been looking for the grail- -honest - It's just that I've been looking in places with no computer.

So where Have I been?

Well- up hills, down dales, across mighty oceans, in small cupboards, though deep dark woods, trekking across endless deserts, to the tops of the highest mountains, to the bottom of the deepest seas. I've met wise women, holy men, oracles, sages, hermits, kings, queens, peasants, vampires, werewolves, giants, dwarves, ghosts, the bloke in the pub down the road, talking beasts.

Have I found the grail? Yes - it was in the cupboard under the stairs at home...

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 27

And I did it all twice...

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 28

smiley - laugh so its been found! smiley - smileysmiley - biggrin

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 29

Amazing eh?

Here have a drink from it...smiley - bubbly

Like it?

And to think it was under the stairs all the time smiley - wow

Quest for the Holy Grail

Post 30

*takes a sip
MMm, its nice smiley - smiley and isn't that always the way? Things that appear lost, either turn up, where, or very near to where, they were thought to be at the point they went missing, or in completely illogical places, the kinds of, "last places I'd think of looking", like the time I found my chainmail in the fridge... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post