A Conversation for Don't Panic - Frequently Asked Questions

HELP!

Post 1

FrEaK_wAvE

There is no "Add a new page" button on my home page. I want to submit my articles but i can't ?!

HELP!

Post 2

Mugen

I have the same problem. In other forums, I have seen suggestions to refresh the browser, or use only IE4, or use www.h2g2.com instead of H2G2.com None of these have worked for me. What am I missing?

HELP!

Post 3

Jory

Try this: At the bottom of your homepage click on "Click to add a new journal entry" then
within the explanatory paragraph about journal entries there is a link to add a new page.
That's where I found it. By the way are you using Netscape Communicator 4.5?
That's what I'm using and I cannot find that new page link on my home page either.
Good luck.
-Jory smiley - bigeyes

HELP!

Post 4

Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

Well, after blithely stating elsewhere that I had no problems, I took a look around and found that I have this one, as do many others.

Thanks for the help.

^-.-^

HELP! (New Solution)

Post 5

FrEaK_wAvE

GO TO YOUR HOMEPAGE, HOLD DOWN SHIFT AND CLICK ON "REFRESH" AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN smiley - smiley

HELP! (New Solution)

Post 6

RichardG R#26400

No use with Netscape tho'

HELP! (New Problem)

Post 7

Researcher 26444 Fenchurch

Can a mere mortal post images on pages? If so how? I've tried pasting a premade html page to no effect. Any suggestions?

HELP! (New Solution)

Post 8

Mugen

Tried that. IE 4.01sp2

HELP! (New Solution)

Post 9

Mugen

Tried that. IE 4.01sp2

HELP!

Post 10

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Communicator 4.6 solves this problem. Download for free from Netscapes home page. Hope that helps.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more