This is the Message Centre for Peta

Accident! :-(

Post 21

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - bigeyes

be glad the door did not give you 9 months bump lower..

smiley - silly

Post 22

Peta

Gosh, can doors do *that*! smiley - bigeyes

I've heard of being knocked up, but that's ridiculous! smiley - laugh

Post 23

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

now only hope you are not head is not doing a "Zaphod Beeblebrox"

...all tho second pair of eyes could be handy sometimes!

smiley - laugh

Post 24

Jimi X

I told the lovely Mrs X about this and the first thing she asked is 'Was she drunk?'

Since you were at the office I told her I'd ask... smiley - winkeye

Glad to hear you're feeling better! smiley - smooch

Post 25

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

I bet you had pages and pages of health and safety/accident reports to fill in!

I made everyone fill it in for the slightest accident at work (to the point where I would chase them round with the yellow book and stand over them while they filled it in!).

But I was never very good at doing them for myself smiley - laugh Every second page was me getting bitten or banging my head, stabbing myself with a needle or tripping over something smiley - doh

It wasn't that I was careless - just I did 3 times the work as everybody else, so had 3 times the accidents. That's my story and I am sticking to it smiley - tongueout

Post 26

Peta

No, unfortunately not drunk - If I'd have been drunk I wouldn't have felt quite *so* stupid. smiley - winkeye

Post 27

Peta

Hi Mort,

Yes did all the forms! Yes, I do three times the work of everyone else too, rushing around as per usual. Great story though, I think I'll stick to that one too!

They told me they'd sticker up the door, but when I went up there yesterday they'd done the wrong bit! The bit I walked into was still sitting their shining transparently in all its nakedness. I'd swear it glared at me deliberately! smiley - winkeye It did have rather a nasty headshaped smudge on it though. smiley - yikes That should warn the unwary off a bit!

Post 28

I'm not really here

I just hope they aren't as careless with the balconies. smiley - yikes

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Post 29

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit painting windows
"Do you have nailpolish ? "

Post 30

Ormondroyd

'The door says it feels better too, it took rather a bump there as well... I'd swear it glared at me deliberately!'

This is getting a bit worrying, Peta. Are you sure that the BBC don't get their doors from the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation? smiley - dontpanic

'It is my pleasure to open for you, Ms. Peta. You have made a simple door very happy. And by the way, I forgive you for headbutting me the other day.' smiley - winkeye

Post 31

Whisky

Ahh! That explains everything... The door was actually on strike in support of the rest of the BBC so it refused to open (problem was it got its dates wrong!)

Post 32

Peta

Hi Whisky,

The door obviously wasn't a union member then. Otherwise it would have opened in order to stick with the policy of "Everyone out!".... smiley - smiley

Post 33

Whisky

Ah, but you were already out... It was expecting you to abseil down the outside of the building smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more