This is the Message Centre for Peta

Mina's away!

Post 1

Peta

Miss Mina is away on holiday, its very quiet around here now!

I've been working very hard at work lately, my boss is away and I've been covering some of his work, so I've been up to my eyes in documents and charts and budgets.

I've been looking for a birthday pressie for Mark (it's his birthday on the 1st) - so far I've bought him a book on beer, but want to get something else, no idea what though, any ideas?

My son is hiking in the Alps, which should get him fit - my daughter is at her nans, which should get her spoilt. smiley - winkeye

So, what's everyone else been up too?

Mina's away!

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Lurking, writing some entries, checking out azahar's journal.
Playing hide and seek in an alternative universe.
Well, nothing much actually."

Mina's away!

Post 3

Peta

Hi Traveller,

All the usual then! smiley - laugh

Where in the world do you live - in RL? Just curious! smiley - cat

Mina's away!

Post 4

Zak T Duck

Ah I've not been up to much recently Peta, unless you count me being temporary network administrator for Victim Support Greater Manchester for the past week and a bit. As to how temporary I've still no idea, it all depends on when the original guy they hired gets better.

Mina's away!

Post 5

Peta

Ah Croz cool! smiley - biggrin

It'll be good experience whatever! Let's hope the guy you're covering is a really lazy whinger, he might be off for ages! smiley - ok

Mina's away!

Post 6

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit reading cris croz journals
"Just lets hope his heart is not that lazy. . .

Jounal excerpt:
>apparently he's in hospital
>after suffering a heart attack on Tuesday evening

"

Mina's away!

Post 7

Zak T Duck

Chances are he will be off for at least a couple of months Peta, the reason he's in hospital is he had a heart attack on only his second day in the job smiley - yikes. They asked me to cover since I was interviewed for the same post and was their second choice.

Mina's away!

Post 8

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

It's mostly a hard time being alone.

If I do remember correctly from Alphen some years ago, Mark might like a special smiley - cake, but I don't know how to get it to you without trouble (or actually how to get it at all).

There is a slight chance your son could run into mine, as he too is in Switserland (near Sierre, Wallis) walking, climbing and cycling.

I myself are recuperating from the Nijmegen Marches, and packing as we move to Oosterbeek next month. Just in time to meet the Market Garden veterans.

Mina's away!

Post 9

Peta

Hiya,

I hope it works out well for you Croz - poor guy to have a heart attack like that. smiley - sadface I hope they really like you and keep you on after he comes back! smiley - ok

Marjin, ah yes the smiley - cake, I think he'll have to do with a slice of the usual chocolate this year! smiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

My son is out there with the Explorer Scouts, he really likes it and its a great thing for a 16 year old to do. I wonder if they'll pass along the way! smiley - smiley

Mina's away!

Post 10

Zak T Duck

Chances are Peta it's either him or me, due to budget restrictions with it being a charity and everything smiley - erm

Mina's away!

Post 11

Peta

Hi Croz

It's good work experience though isn't it? Having something like this on your CV is bound to help. I hope it leads to something great! It was lovely having you in the office at the BBC. smiley - smiley

Mina's away!

Post 12

Mina

You'll be looking forward to me returning to the office tomorrow then Peta. smiley - biggrin I hope my 'in' tray isn't ready to explode though.

Mina's away!

Post 13

Peta

No everything is in hand. We didn't miss you at all! smiley - winkeye

It'll be lovely to have you back though! smiley - hug See you in an hour or so! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post