A Conversation for Roman Catholicism

An omission

Post 1

Deeroop

An excellent and interesting article and I realise that you could not have included every aspect of the catholic doctrine in a short piece such as this. However I thought you would have included the catholic attitude to homosexuality. On your personal page you define yourself as a lesbian, how do you reconcile this with your catholic beliefs ?

An omission

Post 2

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Well, my main reason for omitting is was that I wanted to focus on the essential 'core' aspects of Catholicism - and I didn't feel that its teaching on homosexuality fell into that category.

I wrote a brief response to someone else who asked me that question - if you look on my personal space, for the forum, you can read what I wrote there.

It might be worth another entry - on being Gay and Christian in general, and perhaps on Catholicism in particular.

An omission

Post 3

Mardi Gra

Where is M2M2? http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A541144

If anyone is interested in researching an entry about homosexuality and religion, please come to my entry (above) and say whether you tink there should be a future for M2M2. Cheers! smiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more