This is the Message Centre for Tabitca

catty christmas tales

Post 1

Tabitca

Well so far Bagginssmiley - cat has tried to eat 2 strands of gold angel hair(tinsel to our american friends), a pine cone and a small plastic apple that was on a foliage decorationsmiley - laugh He doesn't even like apples.
Yesterday morning I came down to find him entangled in the bamboo blind that covers the glory hole under the stairs...playing with the cord again.smiley - laugh He was just hanging there by his tummy....silly old thingsmiley - hug
He loves his christmas present..it's a squeaky mouse on a string on a stick..he's gone mad with itsmiley - rofl
Oedipussmiley - cat got a cat nip sack from santasmiley - santa..he has licked it to death alreadysmiley - laugh he is now sleeping on it on dreaming cat nip dreamssmiley - zzz.He is rather full having had some smoked mackeral(kippers) with us for breakfast.
The toys from the cats protection league always last and always seem to get used moresmiley - ok, if a bit more expensive.
I got nessie a new game for her playstation so won't see her before lunchsmiley - laugh She got me two Cds..The Yes Album(ah folly of my youth) and the new Bat out of Hell 3. Listening to the yes album now and reliving past christmases over 30 years ago..those were the dayssmiley - laugh
Have a lovely day everyonesmiley - smooch

catty christmas tales

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

sounds like very dreamy christmas!

smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss

catty christmas tales

Post 3

Tabitca

smiley - smooch merry christmas my old friend.smiley - hug

catty christmas tales

Post 4

thanks, your are a christmas doll smiley - winkeye

catty christmas tales

Post 5

Tabitca

as long as i don't have to sit on the christmas tree smiley - laugh OUCH!

catty christmas tales

Post 6

you can sit in front in a couzy chair being pretty smiley - winkeye

catty christmas tales

Post 7

Tabitca

aww you are so sweet to me pheloxismiley - hug

catty christmas tales

Post 8

it is fun to cheer some one!

you are thankful person to do that and that makes more enjoyous!

catty christmas tales

Post 9

Tabitca

well I have to go start cooking now..the kitchen beckons.lovesmiley - love to you at christmas my old friend.you are in my thoughtssmiley - smooch have a good time over the holiday.

catty christmas tales

Post 10

you too! smiley - rose

catty christmas tales

Post 11

Universal Granny

Happy Christmas, Tabitca and Pheloxi - always thinking of you

smiley - hugUG

catty christmas tales

Post 12

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Merry Christmas smiley - hug

smiley - holly

catty christmas tales

Post 13

Kitish

Belated Merry Christmas!

catty christmas tales

Post 14

Yael Smith

Even more belated merry chrimbo!smiley - winkeye And a happy new yearsmiley - musicalnote

I miss having silly smiley - cats, or any smiley - cats...

catty christmas tales

Post 15

Tabitca

Thank you one and all and I hope you all had a good christmas and a happy new yearsmiley - hug
And hope you also had a happy Hunakah Ellysmiley - hug

catty christmas tales

Post 16

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ah memories, I've got a few Yes albums, but no record playersmiley - sadfaceand to get one is very low on the priority list

Key: Complain about this post