This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

again smiley - sadface Needs more jelly. It'd be better with more jelly. smiley - sigh

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 2

Taff Agent of kaos

best get down the shop for some more jelly then

smiley - bat

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 3

smiley - laugh shops closed... and I'm not sure if that would be the right* kind of jelly... and far less sure how I'd get extra jelly into them... smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 4

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

More jelly, more vodka, more wrestling...

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 5

smiley - bigeyessmiley - cool
I mean.. really its not that* hard to get the ingrediants and proportions right in order to make a great smiley - porkpie but... that wasn't* a great porkpie smiley - dohsmiley - wahsmiley - porkpie insufficient jelly you see... smiley - erm

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 6

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

insufficient smiley - flyingpig maybe?

smiley - pirate

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 7

In sufficient smiley - flyingpig now... I ate the last two smiley - porkpie s last night smiley - doh they didn't have enough jelly in them though smiley - wah

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 8

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

You've got the wrong sort of smiley - porkpie then - do you have a local pork butcher that makes homemade ones?

I could really eat some smiley - porkpie myself right now - smiley - drool with some pickled onions and other stuff I can't get here.

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 9

smiley - drool ooo me too smiley - drool
A large plate... with a large melton mobry pork pie... sliced into segments... anda big dollop of pickle on the side, and some little pickled chalottes, and maybe a couple of slices of smoked gammon ham... and a few large slices of a good strong mature chedder.... smiley - wah I'm hungry now! smiley - wah wehre the smiley - bleep is my 'friend' we were ment to have been in the pub for about five hours already at this* point in time ... smiley - boing where is he!? smiley - wahsmiley - alesmiley - droolsmiley - porkpiesmiley - droolsmiley - wah

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 10

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - wah you just had to do that didn't you? Rub in the lack of cheddar and pickles. You'll go on about lovely bottled ales in a minute as well no doubt. smiley - wah

I'll just have to make do with a baguette with jam and butter.

I have got some gammon though smiley - evilgrin and am planning on making some chips and egg to go with it later on.

smiley - redwine

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 11

smiley - envysmiley - drool gammon eggs and chips smiley - drool right... I know what I'm eating if I ever* make it to the pub this evening smiley - droolsmiley - biggrin (actually I'm kinda hankering about aa steak and ale pie or even betterer a steak and kidney pudding, proper suet crust pastry smiley - drool : I don't fear cholesterole; colesterole fears me smiley - evilgrinsmiley - snork ) smiley - drool
Hobgoblin, Adnams bitter, and Fullers ESB is the only beer I have in... pretty feeble collection... smiley - biggrinsmiley - drool
If I have to eat at home tonight... I've just no idea waht to do... could probably muster up a Chinese roast pork chow main; but I do it so its more like spingapore noodles smiley - huh or egg fu yung... smiley - ermsmiley - weird fusion cooking or just confusion cooking I don't kno smiley - laughsmiley - weirdsmiley - friedeggsmiley - porkpiesmiley - flyingpigsmiley - hamstersmiley - pandasmiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - wah

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 12

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - bigeyes stares at 2legs for mentioning not-so-feeble real ales. At least you didn't mention speckled hen. smiley - rofl

...but then you had to go and spoil it by talking about steak and kidney pies with suet pastry. There is nowhere I could get that round here. Oh, so cruel! smiley - wah

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 13

smiley - bigeyessmiley - sorry just be thankful I didn't mention spotted dick and custard, or sponge treacle pudding, or come to think of it, choc treacle sponge pudding with custard... pink custard smiley - droolsmiley - ermsmiley - doh Oops...

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 14

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - laugh Fine by me smiley - biggrin I can cook those in a microwave - well I could if I had some golden syrup or suet. But I have got all the ingredients for other puddings. I could make a nice steamed chocolate pudding with melty chocolate sauce in the middle. smiley - drool

That might be a really yummy way to spend the evening - find a nice soppy film to watch and eat chocolate pudding.

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 15

Sounds good to me; you pick the film and I'll be round by 6 PM smiley - evilgrinsmiley - drool

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 16

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

darnation 2legs - I only just read my posts. It will have to be some smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, with a bit of smiley - bubbly as am all out of everything else.

Insufficient Jelly...

Post 17

Sounds good to me smiley - brrsmiley - droolsmiley - angel I've got eggs... and bread... and butter... smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post