This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

All day drinking....

Post 21

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I can't believe I forgot the bacon... I must have still been drunk... or hungover... or asleep whilst I was cooking smiley - ermsmiley - weird

All day drinking....

Post 22

Baron Grim

Ya know... Forgetting the bacon is a bannable offense in some parts of the sub-ethanet.

All day drinking....

Post 23

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

you were probably suffering from a bacon deficit smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

All day hbreckfast....

Post 24

A Bacon Defocit smiley - drool : I'm still real real tempted to purchase 'some Bacon' in the new year.... You see... there is this farm outside town... that has rare breed pigs and they sell bacon... but the smallest amount you can buy is 5 KG (in smaller packs but 5 KG in total)... and I was thinking I might buy that... and then just have like a years... well a few months Bacon supplies smiley - droolsmiley - flyingpig

All day hbreckfast....

Post 25

now you're talking smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

All day hbreckfast....

Post 26

smiley - biggrin I told my Father of this idea... and he went speechless in awe of the idea smiley - drool (mind this is my Father who told me last week of the day he was board, his work mate was boared... and they were sitting about, moaning how they didn't have any work to do... and cooked up two* packs of bacon... having one pack each* with a whole baguette ) smiley - droolsmiley - envysmiley - drool five kilograms of organic rare breed bacon smiley - droolsmiley - magic

All day hbreckfast....

Post 27

that's what i call basic food smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

All day hbreckfast....

Post 28

Taff Agent of kaos

5 hours to smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

smiley - winkeye

smiley - bat

All day hbreckfast....

Post 29

You could get small bacon packs and freeze most of them. Then you could have a little bacon with nearly every meal.

mmmmMMMMMmmmm, bacon.

http://www.greatpartyrecipes.com/rumakirecipe.html

All day hbreckfast....

Post 30

Taff Agent of kaos

dice and dry fry bacon till crisp and use as a pizza toppingsmiley - drool

smiley - bat

All day hbreckfast....

Post 31

That is I think the idea; If I remember correctly the 5 kilograms of bacon comes already split into 200 Gram packs... so I'd freeze down the majority (obviously keeping a couple out in order to 'test it' ) smiley - zensmiley - drool (I already frequently freeze bacon down; the supermarket always seems to have one bacon or another on buy one get one free so I always end up with a fair bit of the magic meat smiley - droolsmiley - flyingpig ) smiley - zensmiley - drool

And... I just had lunch smiley - tongueout : bacon with fried egg on toast smiley - drool well two bits of toast, with butter, two rashers bacon, and two fried eggs smiley - drool

All day hbreckfast....

Post 32

i skipped lunch today, would you believe it? smiley - whistle

went to a party and had some free smiley - ale instead smiley - cheers

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post