This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Away...

Post 21

Taff Agent of kaos

is that you? john wayne?........smiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

smiley - bat

Away...

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - flyingpigsmiley - raisedeyebrowsmiley - snorksmiley - laugh

Away...

Post 23

Taff Agent of kaos

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - bat

Away...

Post 24

smiley - angelsmiley - biggrinsmiley - zen
Time to go find food smiley - run

Away...

Post 25

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

just a snack so you won't starve to death before next meal...

smiley - dragon

Away...

Post 26

I went to the bakery earlier, well about 11.30 this morning so they'd have some bread... Which they did smiley - drool
And I got a corination Chicken filled baguette and* a steak bake pie smiley - droolsmiley - porkpiesmiley - blush
No idea as yet to what to have for dinner.... I've mushrooms and onions... and garlic, in the fridge... and I think some root ginger, so most likely it'll be soemthing with these and chicken... and probably rice smiley - zensmiley - weirdsmiley - chef probably involving some additional spices which may or may not include gara mucarla, chilie, corianda, cumin, tumeric, paprica, mixed herbs, oregano, and whatever else comes to hand out of the spice cupboard smiley - droolsmiley - zen Ooo and maybe naam... err... yep it'll probably a curry be I think smiley - laughsmiley - droolsmiley - doh

Away...

Post 27

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

good thinking, i just had a nice curry meself smiley - dragon

so hot, heating it was actually a waste of electrickery smiley - puff

smiley - pirate

Away...

Post 28

Just about to start cooking smiley - runsmiley - droolsmiley - chef

Key: Complain about this post