This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

New shiney thing, lots of dust and a myriad of boxs in the hall way...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow well, the last couple of days my lodgers been using a lot of technical language, like
'waht the f***?'
'oh f***'.
'bugger'
etc., etc., smiley - biggrin and today the fruits of our labour, was put to the test, and booted up smiley - wow with a shiney new XP pro disk in the CD ROM and smiley - wow all the wiring and connections appear to have been correctly made smiley - wowsmiley - geeksmiley - cool the dust was me rummagin in teh spare room and filling the wheelie bin with more rubbish and a couple of black bin sacks, and stacking up boxs that had also appeared in a pile in the hallway,.... and now theres the million and one boxes all the PC componants came in to join em smiley - puff tomorrow more moving stuff about, and I should have a office in my spare room smiley - wow Then it'l just be waiting on the software we need for the new PC, then taking the old one to bits and installing XP Pro on that.... then the wireless LAN, then hooking the coffee machine tumble dryer washing machine and kettle into the wireless LAN and hooking the mobiles up to it to control them all smiley - evilgrinsmiley - geek and dinner is nearly ready too smiley - run

Post 2

Researcher 825122

smiley - wowsmiley - crackersmiley - cool You're getting your own office!

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

XP Pro..I hate it,I hate it, come back a piece of slate and chalksmiley - laugh

Post 4

Researcher 825122

Slate and chalk! 2legs is moving up in RL. Is that the reason why he has logged out again? smiley - wah Comes in bragging and clears of again smiley - steam

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughdunno, could be lager time??

Post 6

Was food time smiley - biggrinsmiley - hotdog nade a few French fries, and a couple of hotdogs; with organic pork sausages a couple of sections of the fresh baguette I got today, and some onion smiley - drool and smiley - tomato sauce obviously smiley - drool

Post 7

Researcher 825122

smiley - smiley You make my day.

But he's got to get up early smiley - yikes in the morning, making all those important phone calls, speak with managers and Human Resouces whatever!!!!!

He might have turned in early. smiley - erm I was afraid this might happen. I warned him of the consequences of starting work again. I did.

Post 8

i'm settling for a bag of chips sticks

Post 9

Researcher 825122

I've got a bar of chocolate in the cupboard. But after cigarettes the choc-addiction has to go.

Post 10

I've a bag of organic chrisps smiley - erm they are cheese flavour, but not funny flavouring, just made with cheese smiley - drool I'm saving em for wehn the bomb gets dropped or the zombies attack smiley - erm

Post 11

get loads of tissues in, they'll be lots of birds sneezing soon

Post 12

They're dropping dead like flyes round here... another six dead pigeons on the balcony this morning, I threw them off at the children walking to school.... hours of fun smiley - evilgrinsmiley - winkeye

Post 13

Researcher 825122

Yep, it's coming closer. On telly some guy from the ministery of Health said it is silly to panic or to purchase any anti-virus medication from the pharmacy. Not because they are useless and don't work but according to him there is no danger at all that human beings will transmit the virus to another human being smiley - huh

Post 14

Its all a big scarmonger..... at the moment its still only bird to human transmittion, so we're safe, and there is no indication to suggest that it is going to suddenly mutate now, as opposed to any other point in time smiley - doh makes good newsprint for the pappers though smiley - biggrinsmiley - geeksmiley - scientist anyhow, however dangerous it is.... its nothing compaired to my viral and bacterial cultures upstairs in my evil lab smiley - evilgrin

Post 15

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Hang on, they said yesterday it was going to kill 50,000 people and now we've not to panic? smiley - huh

Post 16

fords - number 1 all over heaven

My work has told us all to get a flu jab smiley - erm

Post 17

Researcher 825122

But, but, the newspaper said that the scientists said after being able to indentify the virus that the virus is the H9BL84-virus! It's the virus the were so scared about that it would be that virus! And that that virus can be transmitted from bird to human-being and be mutuated into another virus!

Post 18

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Better update my anti-virus software then. smiley - erm

Post 19

Researcher 825122

Oh, now then. There so harm in that. Always useful. Good thinking.

Post 20

No point worrying.... Its highly unlikely to mutate into the specific way necessary to make it be able to be a human to human transmition form fo the virus.... it kills very* few people as it is; as the bird to human version (about 60 in Asia died over two years or so.... nothing....) and, if* it does mutate, make it over hear, and we contract it, most people will survive.... smiley - smiley don't panic.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more