A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Moderation

Pre-Moderated

Post 1

U620371

Can some please explain why my personal space and any threads I put on h2g2 are in Pre Mod???

Even this one I'm typing, I've not been on this username since I was in Scotland way back in August 2007 and all a sudden, just because I changed a tiny thing like my email addy at my partners, it's moderated Why, Why Why?????

I've not had any emails explaining this, so maybe you could explain here, also I can't change my username/screen name no box to click onto in preferences all I wanted was to remove the ZZ's and if it's my username/screen name that breaks your house rules, well I can't change it and yes
>Life Is A Bi*ch<.
I've asked Lil even she don't know and she's an ACE..
Like I said I give up!!!!

Pre-Moderated

Post 2

Elentari

That was only posted ten minutes ago and I can see it, so I guess the mods are fast this morning. I've got not idea why you're on pre-mod, but I suggest you email the eds directly as they don't discuss moderation issues on site.

Good luck!

Pre-Moderated

Post 3

cheerful pessimist

My post has been refered to the moderation team too! I cant understand why? No swear words, nothing vulgar or that would cause pain.

I just wrote a diary log.

I am not sure what being referred means either, do we get to see who complained about it?

Pre-Moderated

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

You may find your answer here: A46464500

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more