A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Moderation

How to get pages back?

Post 1

LilacMoon

Morning smiley - smiley

I've got 13 pages (glad I'm not superstitious smiley - smiley) under 'Article Pending Moderation', well I assume the other 12 are the same, I'm unable to access them. I'm happy to edit all of them, but am unable to access 12 until the PS, which has the links to the other 12 has been reinstated.

>"Please do not try to edit your Introduction in the meantime, as this will only mean it gets checked by the Moderation Team twice."

I edited the Introduction before I read that, as I'd received and read the email (which I've replied to), and knew what the problem was, it seemed the logical thing to do. smiley - smiley

Lilacsmiley - moon

How to get pages back?

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"It is known the moderation emails have a delay of about 24 hours after the decision has been made. (That was yesterday, suppose today it is the same.)

It is advised not to discuss moderaton on site. Please reply to the email(s) you have received, be patient and polite. smiley - zen "

How to get pages back?

Post 3

LilacMoon

TiT, I'm trying to find out how long before I can access the other Entries to sort them (that's a general question), as I've already said, I'm happy to do that. smiley - smiley

And there's no need to advice me to be polite, I'm AKA Emmily, as for the being patient, don't be smiley - silly I'm an Aries smiley - laugh

Lilacsmiley - moon

How to get pages back?

Post 4

SEF

You could *start* editing your introduction and thus gain access to the data you need on the other entries (either open further windows or write things down the old-fashioned pencil and paper way!) before backing out ("back" button or simply closing the window) instead of saving the introduction again.

Alternatively, if the entries are your entries on your account anyway, then you should be able to use your MA list to see and use the links to them: <./>MA561309?type=2</.>

How to get pages back?

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit without a real answer
"Well, I am glad I am not receiving the kind of emails some send to the italics. Concidering the amount of steam sometimes involved I think beeing polite is a sound advice. "

How to get pages back?

Post 6

h2g2Support

smiley - magic Thank you for treating the italics kindly. smiley - smiley

How to get pages back?

Post 7

LilacMoon

It's all sorted now, smiley - cheers TiT and SEF smiley - smiley

And 'Thank You' to the Italics for sorting the problem smiley - smiley

Now I'll need to think of some new ideas to spruce up the month's page, songs with months in will do for a start smiley - biggrin

I don't think I want this conversation on my PS, so I'll unsubscribe from it. smiley - smiley

Lilacsmiley - moon

Key: Complain about this post