A Conversation for Whose Line is it Anyway - A (not so) temporary Home

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 41

Orcus

Another punishment drink I saw once was one some of my collegues used a few years back on a skiing trip to Andorra.
It was pale yellowish and the bottle had two dead lizards (real ones!) at the bottom.

Dunno what is was called though. It wasn't very nice.

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 42

easilyPb

cow juice smiley - yuk

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 43

Online_again, The One and Only Pift

Cow juice?
As in squeezed cow or like milk? (Milk is not too bad.. rather have milk on my cereals than orange juice)

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 44

easilyPb

Cow Juice smiley - yuk
You know, the white stuff that comes out of cows (the dopey ones with udders, not the angry ones with horns!smiley - winkeye)

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 45

Online_again, The One and Only Pift

Ah...
no, I'd rather have cow juice than orange juice when it comes to cereals and coffee..

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 46

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

curdled Cow Juice...

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 47

easilyPb

The muck they dare to call smiley - coffee at work smiley - yuksmiley - yuksmiley - yuksmiley - yuksmiley - yuk

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 48

J. Nigel Aalst

Whale vomit and tonic.

Or else any coffee in England. I'm not sure which is worse. I see why you lot all drink tea.

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 49

Rama - now floating around the world on Her Majesty's Finest

How about Placenta Milkshake or Afterbirth Shandy?

Rama

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 50

Crazy Man

smiley - ill

How about salty orange juice?

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 51

TheMyriadWhoIsALordOfTheRingsFanatic

How about milk with mustard in it - my sister once gave that to my other sister.

Myriad.

Worlds Worst...Drink

Post 52

Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

TPPD - True Post Party Diesel

Diesel basically is any mix of drinks that you are not supposed to mix. Ordering a diesel at a bar in Glasgow will have you serve the surprisingly nice snakebite and black mix - Half a pint of cider, half a pint of lager and a shot of balckcurrant juice.
However True Post-party diesel is something entirely different. I should know. I've actually drunk it as a bet gone wrong.
Basically it can only be made at the end of bring-a-bottle party. When almost everyone has gone home the survivors collect all the almost empty bottles (or better, the bottles that no-one touches because the drink in it is absolute skank.) And pour all the dregs into the largest glass you have. At a good party this will mix beer, cider, wine and numerous spirits, liquers, alcopops and non-alcoholic mixers.
Beleive me two types of Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Carlsberg, Tennants, Lambrusco, Strongbow, Cola, Irn Bru and worst of all, Baileys DO NOT MIX! EVER!

The baileys was curdling. The drinks were forming layers. And I was sitting on a kitchen table, so pissed I actually thought this concoction may not be lethal, trying to down it as quickly as possible to get it over with. This was how the girl-who-was-holding-the-party's parents found me when they came home early.

Fun.

Anyway, I think we need a new subject. How about.

Worlds Worst...Things to say in a job interview.

Worlds Worst...Things to say in a job interview

Post 53

Tonto BA (Hons)

"I don't really want to be an accountant" said my mate thoughtfully one time.

"smiley - erm so why did yo apply to an accountancy firm then<?>" came back the reply.

smiley - doh needless to say he didn't hear from them again smiley - smiley

Post 54

Pander, Champion of Lost Causes (17+25)+7*0 = 42

"Past job experience? Well, I worked at Charlie's Angel strip club on Pole #3 . . ."

Post 55

DADDY!!!!

Post 56

Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

"Why did I leave my last job? Well I did spend all the company's money down at Charlies Angel strip club... ...hey I know you!"

Post 57

Crazy Man

I worked for peanuts at my previous job...mmm...they were so tasty as well .....WIBBLE!!!!! smiley - wow

Worlds Worst...

Post 58

Petra

I'm going to risk sounding very American here, but what's soggy bisciut?

Worlds Worst...

Post 59

Tonto BA (Hons)

In England its spelt biscuit smiley - winkeye

Worlds Worst...

Post 60

You REALLY don't want to know (I know I don't, and I do,,,smiley - erm)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more