A Conversation for Airport Check-in Desk

Airport Check in

Post 1

Deckard

Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!
I said that the other day, and now i have to stand while i type this to you.
Can anyone get me a really, really, really comfortable, soft cushion.

Airport Check in

Post 2

The Dancing Tree

Well, I did try to say this sooner, but I was stuck in an airport check-in queue waiting to get home to my computer ...

Airport Check in

Post 3

Madclock (Researcher 38826)

You may not believe this, but I never have had any problem checking.
Eh? The trick? Ah, an easy one, just arrive seven hours before your flight scheduled time...

Airport Check in

Post 4

SpaceJellicle

Having never had cause to fly, I've never had to check in. However I spend a lot of time just passing the local airport, and I would imagine that worse than the checking in must be the parking, or the paying for it.

Airport Check in

Post 5

SpaceJellicle

This just to clarify, I was talking about the paying of the fees for the car park, not the flying. Just in case someone misunderstands, Sorry.

Airport Check in

Post 6

happy-girl

Has anyone ever thought about the title "Baggage Handlers"? And if so, what did you come up with? And also the fact that "Fragile" tends to be read "Play Football with"? Having travelled with a harp (both fragile and tempramental), I am no stranger to this, and often insist that I see it off, kinda like a parent seeing an UM off.

Airport Check in

Post 7

SpaceJellicle

Playing the harp myself I can only guess at the trauma you must have suffered, assuming it to be a concert harp. I'll stick to my clasarch, which hasn't been further than South Wales.smiley - smiley

Airport Check in

Post 8

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

how do you get them past the metal detectors? it is truely embarrassing having the armed guard wave an electronic stick at you while the machine goes "ping".

Airport Check in

Post 9

"ah! i see you have the machine that goes "ping"!"

Airport Check in

Post 10

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

The machines may go ping but some of the attendants really pong

Airport Check in

Post 11

i'm not touching that one. not even with a static vibro germ discharge gloved tentical.

Airport Check in

Post 12

Touching is a new age thing. When ping and pong enterered the World Championship pond swimming champs the real contest was who's backside bubbles bubbled top side first

Airport Check in

Post 13

who won?

Airport Check in

Post 14

The one-eyed man from Shanghai
for lunch had a large pie
so he was the one
with the gaseous bum.

Airport Check in

Post 15

Daltonator

I hope the SPCA and the Environmental Protection Agency knows about that man.

Airport Check in

Post 16

Mum and I are trying to stop him introducing endangered Siberian Tigers into the highlands of the South Island of New Zealand to roam and eat the deer, possum and other foreigners who are eating the habitat of endangered NZ birds

Airport Check in

Post 17

are you trying to stop the tigers or the man?

Airport Check in

Post 18

Daltonator

Depends on if the tiger's got his leg or not.

Airport Check in

Post 19

1876, Indians andbuffoloes roaming, British kill free and roaming people, buffaloes surfive, Indians ethnic cleansing, legal , WW1, late, legal WW2 late, legal, WW3 We will as leaders of the free world never be late to start a war

Airport Check in

Post 20

SpaceJellicle

Help! I'm confused.

Key: Complain about this post