A Conversation for h2g2 New Users

Talk to me!

Post 1

Tango

I have been a researcher for H2G2 since 29/4/99 and no-one has spoken to me or look at my site. Look at it please otherwise I will go insane! Tell me what you think!

Talk to me!

Post 2

Jammm

hehe ... ehmmmmmm ... well .... Ok smiley - smiley

Talk to me! NOW!

Post 3

Tango

I am going insane. You have till 6:30 tomorrow to talk to me other wise I will go completely insane and lose my towel, and i don't want that!

To Tango

Post 4

Novacane for the Soul

You don't deserve to be spoken to!

I'll talk...

Post 5

the potter

Hi there, I'm a nice person who also wants to talk. Please don't blow your top or lose your towel. How about a deal - I'll look at yours if you look at mine (sites I mean) - okay?

To Tango

Post 6

Digby, a dog that barks.

hello Tango I beleive you may be a slight bit confused . none of us ccan actually talk to you . Yousee this is a text based forum and we are limmited to the written word, but If you do discouver a means to speak to others here in an non paranoramal way I would be delighted to speak with someone else and yes, that does mean some one other than you. ...........note: that last bit was added in purely for ending on a sour note as the only one who has 'spoken' to me from h2g2 didn't have anything nice to say.

To Tango

Post 7

Gag Halfrunt

YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE ACUTE PHSYCOLOGICAL PROBLEMS, VISIT MY PAGE TO HAVE THEM EXPLAINED, COME AND VISIT MY SURGERY, (NOTE: THIS TOUTING IS NOT BECCAUSE NO-ONE HAS VISITED MY SITE, (HONEST) BUT BECCAUSE OF A PROFOUND PROFFESIONALISM)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more