A Conversation for Newcomers' Welcome Page

New members for the week commencing April 17th

Post 41

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

*Waves goodnight and prepares for dreams of Matt*

Joe aka Arnia
smiley - fish
Very tired fishies

Post 42

Phaerie

Speaking of towels. A couple of weeks ago, I had inadvertantly left towel hanging over the side of my sons crib. I didn't think anything of it when I put him down for bed. I came in a while later to check on him and found that he had wriggled over to the towel and was clutching it in his sleep....it was so cute, we then decided his destiny must be to be a galactic hitchhiker.

Post 43

J'au-æmne

Awwww... that sounds so sweet...smiley - smiley

Post 44

Demon Drawer

Abi Sorry I haven't been around Happy Birthday II can be found here.

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=37097&thread=48755

Sorry for the delay. smiley - smiley

Post 45

*grins and hands around teddy bears clutching little towels. People stare at them and then realise who they resemble. Greebo! Suddenly doughnuts fall from the sky*

well Im back for a 2nd time

Post 46

Friend

hello again !! my busy schedule keeps me away from home alot but periodically I will be in here to say a big hello smiley - smiley

well Im back for a 2nd time

Post 47

*grins and hands Friend a glass of metallic hydrogen with hydroxium frosting*

Whenever you can drop by h2g2 is fine by us smiley - smiley

Hey that was tasty !!!

Post 48

Friend

A friend of mine just opened a web site and wishes any and all to drop by and say HI

http://www.geocities.com/hatchsbar/

Ya;ll go on in and have a look now ya here ! I think those were Jed Clampitts famous words smiley - smiley Just say Paul sent ya.

If you add a couple shots of tequilla with that it aint half bad Arnie Goes good with FISH !!!!

Hey that was tasty !!!

Post 49

drew_man72

And I thought I was odd!!
Signed up a few weeks ago, but have been too busy avoiding the computer to come here. Ran out of excuses, so here I go!!!! Hope no one minds another mildly unstable person here!!!!

Drew_man

Hey that was tasty !!!

Post 50

Friend

Provided that you`re only mildly unstable, I rekon its OK !!! but you gotta like FISH smiley - smiley I can see that during my not so busy times I will return here for hellos and highs ( err I mean hi`s )

Hey that was tasty !!!

Post 51

Friend

I now consider myself computer litterate !!!
smiley - smileysmiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyessmiley - fish

Hello ! from the H2G2 Guardian Angels...

Post 52

GOD

Er...Hello. You might know me...

* Turns sideways to show the his wizen profile *

Yes, I’m God...but I don’t expect any of you youngsters to remember an old ‘fuddy-duddy’ like me.

Anyway, I have a bunch of ragamuffin, work-shy, roustabout Guardian Angels, that are in need of some work, before I unceremoniously clomp them over the head with a Gideons. For once again getting under MY feet...

So, If your feeling like the ‘challenged’ mouse lost in the laboratory maze experiment better known as ‘H2G2’, or you need advice setting up your homepage (with all the ‘swirly’ technical stuff), or you simply want to know about all the intrigues that positively inbreed at H2G2. They will help...well, most of the time, hopefully...

* Crosses Fingers *

This week Saint Zax - (The Patron Saint of Alcoholic Indulgence) is offering sensible advice for those trying to get over a hangover. Honestly, is there anything worse than hair of the dog, it always gets stuck in the back of one’s throat.

NEW!!! This month we are even offering a introductory special on your own personalised Guardian Angel !!! ( an absolutely free 30 day trial!!!)

(N.B: Doing your homework is extra...smiley - winkeye )

Who knows, one day you might even join the ranks of the...

H2G2 - GUARDIAN ANGELS...

* The Crowd ecstatically applauds...when you pay them lots of money smiley - winkeye *

Please follow this link for further information...

http://www.h2g2.com/A300943

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Key: Complain about this post