A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

Three little words...h2g2 pin badges!

Post 1

Zak T Duck

Why not turn all the smileys into pin badges, and then sell them in the h2g2 shop?

The Goo and Alabaster versions of the logo will also make nice badges, and you could also do some special ones for Aces, Sub Eds, Scouts, Gurus, etc.

Post 2

Peta

That's a really nice idea Croz! I'll suggest it to Maz the ecommerce manager...

Post 3

Zak T Duck

I've already made a prototype version of the Scout badge, and also the goo and alabaster logos. I'll be bringing them to the meet if you want to have a look at what they'll probably turn out like.

Post 4

MaW

I like too! Yes me like!
Hee hee hee.

/me sets aside some money to buy them. Will spend it on Pringles if the badges don't get made.

Post 5

Zak T Duck

Mmmmmmmmmmm Pringles.

Post 6

Kumabear

I would gladly throw down a little cash so that I could actually wear an ACE badge. Great Idea!smiley - winkeye

Post 7

MaW

And that duck looked so good wearing one...

Post 8

Ear Parcel

i'm terribly new to the whole h2g2 movement (not a movement, a revolution!) and even i am compelled by the idea of a little pin or badge. it would go well with the rest of my collection, and feed my craving for all things Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. yes... good.

Post 9

HappyDude

A Scout badge - what a nice idea smiley - clown

Post 10

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*bounces*
Tinkerbell badge!!!
*grins*
Not that I find having my own smiley amusing in any way...
smiley - fairy

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more