A Conversation for Goth - a Lifestyle Choice

Goth sports

Post 1

Isis

Although goths on the whole tend to avoid the whole physical activity thing, martial arts do have a certain attraction for them. Especially any involving sharp weaponry (or is this just the few I know...)

Goth sports

Post 2

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

I agree... at least in my experience. smiley - cheers

Goth sports

Post 3

allieneko

Marching band has a fair share of Goths, if you belive it to be a sport. I personally think anything which gets 6-hour practices weekdays and a month full-time in the summer to be a sport. Besides, ocassionally it will get very violent...it's scary when it does, trust me. Imagine 3000 social outcasts releasing there pent up rage at once.
smiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grr+smiley - yikessmiley - yikessmiley - yikes=smiley - injuredsmiley - injuredsmiley - injured

Goth sports

Post 4

deep_wrought_suicide

both me and a really good friend (who is goth also) do high jump in track, mainly because it doesn't require too much physical activity, and band, and i agree, band is DEFINATELY a sport....but that's just about it

Goth sports

Post 5

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Martial arts... yeah I agree. After all, anyone who wears that much make up NEEDS to be able to protect themselves.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more