A Conversation for Leonard Cheshire, 1917-1992

Sue Ryder

Post 1

Arctica

Sue Ryder actually died a few weeks ago. She had recently retired from her position at the head of the Sue Ryder foundation and was greatly upset to see the direction it then took. Anyway, I know it's a little late to mention all this, but I only just noticed this entry.

Sue Ryder

Post 2

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

I heard this myself about two days ago. Thanks, I'll update the entry.

Leonard Cheshire

Post 3

PeterM

If you're revising the site do look at the revamped Leonard Cheshire Foundation site @ [URL removed by moderator]it has much more information now about the man and the charity.

Leonard Cheshire

Post 4

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

email me the link please - [email protected] (will probably get nobbled, mind you). I've visited about ten Cheshire foundation sites, and I revisited them recently and found no significanrt changes since I wrote the article. I'd like to see what they've written.

Cheers,

JzG

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more