This is the Message Centre for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I'll be back

Post 1

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

For what seems to me an eternity I haven't been able to log on. Looks like I can now. We'll see

smiley - dontpanic

smiley - pirate

I'll be back

Post 2

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Yay! You're just in time for the new conversation at the Atelier! I had to get reinstated as well, and now I simply don't log out...

I'll be back

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Pierce I have had the same problems in getting into h2g2 because I ran ccleaner in the early afternoon and I have just got back now. I hope there won't be any more problems.smiley - oksmiley - magic

I'll be back

Post 4

My problem exactly, Rosa! I used Ccleaner and reset my browser and all doors were shut to me smiley - sadface

But it seems like they are open to me again. Wish me smiley - goodluck

smiley - pirate

I'll be back

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit only reporting the defect after making sure the site was the problem
"Thank the Technicians; Mr Larholm and his assistants smiley - ok

smiley - goodluck to you anyways smiley - ok

Only four reporting the defect so far. "

Hidden

Post 6

ITIWBS

smiley - erm

Hidden

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Pierce I hope you won't be having any more login problems.smiley - goodluck

Hidden

Post 8

smiley - ta Now it seems like I can't log out again smiley - laugh

Not that it matters much - as such. I never logged out before. Except when I cleaned. But now I'm logged in from a computer which isn't my own so I'm still not sure I can log in once I get home smiley - erm

Oh well, we'll cross that bridge etc. smiley - whistle

I'll join your new thread once I'm home and really back in the saddle, Lil!

smiley - pirate

Hidden

Post 9

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Welcome back!

Hidden

Post 10

smiley - ta paulh. I was just reassured I actually can't log out here on my friend's computer. We'll see what problems that may or may not cause once I'm home again smiley - shrug

smiley - pirate

Hidden

Post 11

In it's current incarnation, h2g2 doesn't care if you are multiple. I'm currently logged in on both my laptop and my fire...

Hidden

Post 12

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ ~ smiley - bubbly~ ~

I'll be back

Post 13

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - piratesmiley - smoochI was locked out for a week, which was worrying considering the work I do heresmiley - erm

I was able to get in yesterday and do a week's worth in a few hours, and I'm up to date. But now I need to change clothes into the editors' account so I need all the smiley - goodluck vibes I can muster!smiley - yikes

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - tardis

I'll be back

Post 14

. . . smiley - bubbly . .. Here's to Galaxy Babe . . . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

I'll be back

Post 15

*lobs a snowball at the apostrophe auto-correct put in 'its', in her earlier post*

I'll be back

Post 16

tartaronne

I have just re-entered as well. Got a very fast service from the gurus/moderators - even though it is weekend. It was the 'clean cups' shout at FB that enticed me to join again. smiley - biggrin

I'll be back

Post 17

Reality Manipulator

smiley - goodluck Galaxy and I hope you won't have any problems in logging into your other account.smiley - bubbly

I'll be back

Post 18

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - goodluck

I had hoped that logging in woes had been solved for good. smiley - huh

I'll be back

Post 19

ITIWBS

I'm still wondering about Herena and Peanut.

I know that Herena got hit with the next most recent login crisis, though I was passed over this time.

I know Peanut has been busy with other matters, but its been quite a while since I've seen either of tgem here.

I'll be back

Post 20

I have also noticed the absence of Peanut & Herena <> Throw out the life line. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more